Chapter 25

C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y F I V E ▶ S T A R T

Saturday.

Jinye rings the doorbell and the same lady from before opens it.

"Oh, hello dear. Here to see Haruto? He's in his room." The lady opens the door wider and Jinye comes in, politely bowing.

"Did Haruto already pay you back for taking care of him last week?" His aunt asks and Jinye shakes her head. "What? Sigh, that boy." His aunt sighs and goes up to Haruto's room.

Jinye stayed in the living room while his aunt talked to him for a few minutes.

His aunt came down and approached Jinye with a smile, "If you need anything, I'll be in the kitchen. Go on now. He's waiting for you." and she pats her on the back.

She goes upstairs and knocks on the door. "Come in!" A voice from inside says.

Haruto was on sitting infront of his study table, looking at his laptop.

Jinye goes inside and plops herself on Haruto's bed.

"Hey!" He shouts, voice cracking. "hEy" Jinye imitates his voice, rolling her eyes. "Never knew you wore glasses." She comments and he scrunches his nose.

"I wear glasses at home only. But, sometimes I do at school if my head hurts." He explains, turning his chair to face her.

"Don't like contacts?" She asks, turning in his bed. "Nah." He shakes his head.

"Dude, your bed is so fluffy." She says, hogging all the pillows. "Stop it! You'll get your scent all over my bed!" Haruto tries to stop her when in fact he was shy.

"Nooooo!" She whines taking the pillow back. "And fyi, I smell amazing, bad boy." She adds.

"Anyway, did you buy the materials?" She asks, sitting up. He crosses his arms then hands her the plastic bag full of the stuff he bought.

"Geez, no need to be angry, bad boy." She rolls her eyes and checks the bag. "So, let's start?" She gets off the bed and sits on the floor.

*

"Ya wanna take a break?" Haruto asks her. "Yeah." She wipes off sweat from her forehead and follows him downstairs.

"Hi, dear!" His aunt greets Jinye again and she bows, "Hello." "Did you ask her already?" His aunt asks him and he rubs the back of his head, "Not yet."

Haruto goes to the fridge and takes out a tray of cookie dough. He takes some and puts it on a different tray then put it into the oven to bake.

"You a baker?" She asks him, raising her eyebrows while sitting on top of the kitchen counter. He nods, leaning on the counter beside her.

1/7/19
sorry!! i cut it off randomly i'll update again when im back from school im sorry kajfdjsh

also,, hurray has very high ranks rn omg thank u

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
[DISCONTINUED] hurray ➵ watanabe harutoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें