Chapter 5

C H A P T E R - F I V E ▶ S T A R T

"Wow!" Jinye claps her hands like a seal as she looks around the arcade. She felt so excited maybe because it was a new one and there wasn't much people.

"Ohh, I'm ready to beat your ass in every game." Jeongwoo tells her at the entrance of the arcade. "Nah. I'm beating you at every game here." Jinye stuck her tongue at him and runs to one of the shooting games.

*

They've collected many tickets now then, Jeongwoo asks, "What do you want from the prizes?" "I want the giant blue teddy bear!" Jinye points and he smiles.

"Really?" She nodded at his question. "I'll get that for you!" "Yey!" She side-hugged him then let go for him to start the game.

"Hey, is that Jeongwoo?" Haruto looks at where Mahiro pointed. "Is he with Jinye?" Kotaro asked and they caught the exact moment the two hugged.

Haruto furrowed his eyebrows. "Let's go to another game, yeah?" Yoshinori holds him by his shoulders then dragged him to a different part of the arcade.

3.

2.

1.

"Wow!" Jinye jumps from excitement as the timer sets off and tickets come rushing out because Jeongwoo managed to get a very high score.

"You think these are enough?" Jeongwoo asked Jinye while holding all the tickets with both hands. "I think it's more than enough." She said, taking some of the tickets to help him out.

They head to the counter and the worker there took the tickets, inserting them into a machine that counts it individually.

"4,978 tickets!" The worker looks at them then asks, "What prize do you want?"

"You choose." Jeongwoo nudged Jinye and she gasped. "That huge teddy bear please!" The worker gets it for her and turns it over the counter.

"That's 3,500 tickets. Choose another prize." The worker says and Jinye playfully punches Jeongwoo on the right arm, "You get one." "That squirrel stuffed toy." The worker hands it over then said, "Couples always go here to get each other prizes." then they sigh.

"Oh, we're not dating!" Jinye hurriedly denies, a little bit loud and Haruto heard what she said, revealing a tiny smile.

"Hmm." The worker nodded, "That was 1,400 tickets. At this point, the only prizes you can get are candies." "We'd rather not. We aren't allowed for those kinds. Thank you!" Jeongwoo bowed slightly. "Suit yourselves." said the worker.

"Babye!" Jinye waves to them then clings onto Jeongwoo like a koala with a big smile. "I've never seen her smile like that." Mahiro said and Haruto frowns again.

But the next thing Jeongwoo said caught his ears the most.

"Did you take too much pills again?"

12/26/18
i did this in a rush so i hope this was okay btw,, i messed up on the plot big time but i'll try to fix it without editing the previous chapters >_<