Chapter 7

"Think you can make it back home ok?", Lauren asked the red haired girl she met.

"Yeah I'll be fine.", Mabel said with a sweet smile.

"Alright ginger girl  see ya.", Lauren said as she pulled Mabel in for a long kiss.

"See ya Angel.", Mabel said as they pulled away.

She picked up her luggage and started walking to her car. Lauren could see her cut marked into the red haired girl marking that Lauren somewhat claimed her.

Lauren watched Mabel go to her car before heading back into her motel room. She checked the time on the clock on the wall and saw it was almost around one o'clock so she figured it was time to head up and get the package. Lauren changed from her "normal clothes" into her usual mafia gear. Her phone started ringing and she quickly picked it up.

"Hello?", Lauren greeted.

"Where are you?", Mike's voice rang through.

"About to head out to get the package. Why?", Lauren asked cautiously.

"Be careful my angel. Reports are being made that some groups know about the package and want it for themselves.", Mike warned.

Lauren smirked and stuffed her pocket knife in the back of her pants," Pfft nothing I can't handle."

"Mendoza's might be one of them.", Mike said.

Lauren groaned heavily. Lauren completely hated the Mendoza's. Especially the daughter, Irene. Lauren always that that she was the biggest brat ever, but no doubt is very skillful in hand to hand combat.

"Ugh still nothing I can't handle.", Lauren muttered.

"Angel breathe. I know you don't like them, neither do I, but don't do anything stupid.", Mike said sternly.

"Do you know who I am? I am not one to make stupid decisions. Especially if the Mendoza's are gonna be around.", Lauren exclaimed.

"Ok ok. Just get it done. No matter the cost.", Mike said before hanging up.

Lauren tossed her phone onto the bed before throwing her knife straight at the wall with a loud shout. Lauren could feel the blood pumping heatedly as she thought of the sight of the Mendoza's being there. They destroyed everything.

After of few minutes of Lauren's outburst she packed her things, took her knife out the wall, left a tip for whoever managed her room, and left to her van.

___

Lauren surveyed her surroundings below from the rooftop she stood on. Lauren could see groups poorly scuffling around as they made their way to where the package is waiting. Luckily they wouldn't be much trouble since her allied mafia group she's getting the package from is taking care of the pest.

Lauren swiftly jumped from the rooftop down on top of a tree branch where to hide herself in the shadows of the leaves. Some of the men from other groups heard the slight rustling. Some ran away while some stayed to check it out. Lauren was about to make her move to take out the men until she saw the girl Lauren despised, Irene. She watched how effortlessly she killed the men from the small group.

Irene was companied by two younger boys on each side of her. Lauren watched as they congratulated Irene and they continued on their way. Lauren wanted more than to just kill all three of them, but she knew that would cause eruption of rage and vengeance throughout the mafias. Lauren wasn't about to be the cause of another one.

Lauren observed until Irene and her boys were out of sight before she continued to work her way to the package. Lauren hopped from tree to tree until landing on the ground being nearly hit with a spear. Lauren's breath hitched and turned to see who threw it. It was a curly haired boy Lauren recognized from one of the low life mafia groups.

Lauren growled angrily and threw her knife straight in the boy's chest. The boy groaned in pain and Lauren grabbed the spear and ran towards the boy. She jumped in the air when the boy weakly threw his own knife only to release the spear right at him in midair. The boy dodged the spear, but Lauren landed right on the boy only to break his neck.

Lauren pulled out her pocket knife from the boy's chest, marked her initials on the skin, spit on the dead corpse, and watched the body fall before her feet. Lauren smirked, but saw she had company coming for her from both sides. Lauren let them come closer before reaching into her belt to take out smoke bombs. She threw them down, unleashing black smoke, letting her slip to the trees. Lauren watched as the enemies blindingly shot randomly into the smoke in hope to kill her.

As soon as the smoke cleared Lauren couldn't help but chuckle as she saw that everyone was dead with one brutally injured. Lauren hopped from the tree and slowly strutted to the injured girl. She heard the helpless girl wheezing for breath as she fearfully looked at Lauren making her way towards her. Lauren smirked at the quivering girl, bending to her eye level, placing a kiss of the girl's forehead, and lifting the girl's chin higher with her fingers. The girl looked straight into Lauren's merciless, beading, green eyes before she felt a knife being placed against her neck.

"Missed me.", Lauren whispered before slitting the girl's throat.

Lauren stood up as she watched the girl fade before her. Lauren was covered in the girl's blood, but she didn't care she loved to rock her victim's blood. Lauren moved herself back into the shadows. She saw as many groups instantly turned right around as they saw the massacre that was laid out on the floor.

"¿No crees que el ángel de sangre estaba aquí no?"

"No lo dudo.Esto parece la obra del asesino."

Lauren chuckled as she heard the men talk about her. Oh little do they know. She continued her way to the package and final saw the building. She rushed her way through the doors only to be greeted by a friendly smile from her old friend, George.

"George!", Lauren shouted happily as she was engulfed by a tight hug.

"Good to see you Lala.", George greeted happily. "My God I'm thoroughly impressed by what you did out there.", George complimented Lauren as he let her go.

"You saw it?", Lauren asked a bit shocked.

"Hell yeah I did! That was pure genius!", George exclaimed.

"Why thank you.", Lauren said as she bowed.

"Yeah yeah well anyway the package is over there with my boys. They'll take the package to your van.", George said as he pointed to two broad looking men.

"Ok thank you. It was nice seeing you again George.", Lauren said as she hugged her old friend again.

"Nice seeing you too. I'll be sure to visit sometime soon yeah?", George said.

"For sure.", Lauren said as the broad awaited command.

"Alright boys just follow Lauren, keep her and the package safe, leave the packages in her van, then report right here. Understand?", George directed the broad men sternly.

"Yes sir.", they said at the same time.

Lauren waved goodbye to her friend and led the men to the van. They quickly loaded up the van, wished Lauren safe travels, and headed back to the building.

"Siri call my father.", Lauren commanded to her phone.

After a few beeps the phone is connected on the other line. "Hello?", Mike greeted.

"Package is safe and secure.", Lauren said.

"Well done my angel. Be careful coming back home. We will await you.", Mike said proudly.

"Ok father be home soon.", Lauren said as she hung up.

Mission accomplished.