Chapter 28

Four months have passed and Camila and Lauren have been getting awfully close ever since that one night. Everytime that they were alone together they would just goof around and be like the bestest friends, but when they were with company of course they had to resume to they're respectful roles. Lauren, the cold blooded deadly assassin, and Camila, the meekly slave of the green eyed killer.

Not that it bothered Camila since she knew she was under the protection of Lauren. Only a few of the mafia members knew about the new carvings that scarred her skin after Lauren dominated Camila. They were sworn to keep it a secret, but they made sure that other members knew not to ever mess with Lauren's slave.

It was reassuring for Camila. She's still not very familiar with the group and having the mafia daughter protecting her it made her feel powerful in her own kind of way. Currently Lauren was in a meeting with her father and some of the top members of the mafia. Supposedly Camila's old mafia was on a dangerous move. For what exactly? There was no telling.

Camila grew nervous at the thought. Who knows what her father and his ally are planning. Was it because of her disappearance? Were they actually looking for her? Or were they striving for something else? Camila didn't want to stress herself out. As long as they stayed away from the Jauregui's she wouldn't have to worry.

A few minutes later everyone started to exit out from the meeting room and I quickly stood up to greet Lauren properly. She soon exited out with a tired and frustrated look and I frowned.

"Miss Jauregui? Are you alright?", I asked concerned.

"I'm fine Camila. Do you mind calling Ally and tell her to meet me in my room? Then tell her to hook you up right around the door on the bar?", Lauren requested.

"Oh uh... of course.. ", I sighed and I walked away to head to Ally's office.

There was only one thing that bothered the crap out of Camila. Lauren had sex with Ally anytime she was frustrated or was just horny and needed a hook up. Wouldn't doubt in Camila's mind Ally always enjoyed being requested by the Cuban to head to her room. More than likely rubbing it in Camila's face too since she always gives her that smirk. Ally has always been jealous ever since she noticed Lauren and Camila started to get very close.

Ally would do something flirtatious everytime Lauren and Camila are out wandering the building. Lauren always bought the bait even with Camila there and Camila would just stand there with a scowl on her face. Although why should she feel this jealousy and possession over the green eyed girl? It's not like they had anything between them. If anything they were nothing, but a one night stand.

Makes sense though.

Camila has once overheard a conversation between Lauren and her father about how Lauren needs to be careful on how she's with around Camila. It's like he knew of that secret tension the girls have grown to have. That conversation bothered Camila a lot and it worked on Lauren for a good month. She would keep that stern posture she had just like the first time they encountered.

There's wasn't anything between the two for that month. Just stern talk, aggressive eyes, and bossy attitudes. Then as soon as that month ended Lauren returned back to the girl Camila has grown attached to after they're night together. However, it was like a pattern. Lauren would go to stern, back to loving, then stern again, and back to loving. It was confusing.

Still it makes sense. An assassin and a slave? Together? Pfft what a joke.

Camila sighed and she knocked on Ally's office door as soon as she arrived and Ally answered the door with a smirk on her face.

"Ah Camila what a surprise! What can I do for ya?", her smirk grow wider since she more than likely already knew what Camila was gonna say.

"M-Miss Jauregui would like to see you in her room and also for you to tie my leash on the bar right outside her bedroom door.", Camila said quietly.

"Will do you good for nothing slave.", Ally chuckled and grabbed Camila's leash and dragged Camila roughly to Lauren's bedroom.

"You know it's a shame. You and Lauren used to be pretty damn close. Like reallyyyy close. Now what? She comes to me whenever she needs to relieve herself and damn does she know how to give a good fuck. You would know wouldn't you bitch? I mean the carving says it all. Don't worry I have one too.", Ally blabbered on and on.

"If only Lauren could hear you talk all of this shit. Especially when most of it is directed towards me", Camila scolded in her head.

They soon arrived to the bedroom and Ally tied my leash to the bar and she went right in the room without even asking for permission. Camila frowned as she sat herself down feeling lonely in the halls. It would at least be two hours until the two girls were done with their shenanigans and she could finally go inside the room and just sleep.

After a few minutes Camila started to drift off to sleep and thought she could just lay down right where she was and rest for awhile. That was until Ally bursted out the door screaming at the top of her lungs at Lauren while Lauren just glared angrily at Ally. This woke Camila right up as she witnessed everything in front of her. What was going on?

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! FORGET YOU LAUREN! I'M DONE SEEMING LIKE A FUCKING TOY TO YOU AND I'M DONE FILLING OUT ALL OF YOUR STUPID PAPERWORK WITHOUT ANY OF YOUR HELP! SEE YOU LATER!", Ally growled and she looked at Camila. "AND YOU! OOOHHHHHH I'M SO NOT FUCKING DONE WITH YOU!", she huffed and stormed away leaving Camila dumbfounded.

Lauren sighed and she ran her hand through her hair as she watched Ally leave before her eyes. A part of Camila felt fucking overjoyed that tiny short stack was gone, but also a part of Camila felt kind of bad since Ally was Lauren's assistant and that's something Lauren really needs.

"L-Lauren?", Camila look up at her hesitantly.

Lauren looked over at me with soft grey eyes and her shoulders seemed much more relaxed as if she just relieved some kind of stress or a problem off of her. She untied my leash and led me inside and as soon as we entered her room she pinned me against the wall and I was met with her soft, pink lips on mine.

Camila was definitely not expecting this, but God she couldn't get enough of those perfect lips as they kissed her own so skillfully and how perfect they're bodies fit into each other as Lauren kept Camila pinned against the wall.

Soon the girl's separated from their kiss and Camila looked at Lauren wide eyed in confusion surprised. Lauren looked at Camila with sincerity and... wait a minute... something else? That something else that Irene sure as hell tried as hell to "show" Camila when she was at the old mafia.

"Camz?", Lauren said to Camila which instantly caused her heart to flutter.

"Y-yes?", Camila gulped.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

A/N
Ooooooooohhhhhhh it's about to get spicyyyyy lol

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Also if you guys haven't noticed, but this story and my story "The Abused and The Hurt" are entered in the Wattys! Hopefully we come home with a win!

Ok bye!