Part 21: Hung High and Dry

The moment that Negan and Bree arrived to their destination, they were instantly injected with a needle and fell unconscious soon after. The last thing Bree was able to make out was the front of an old run-down hospital before she faded away.

When Bree finally began to stir awake, she quickly realized that she couldn't move her arms or legs. Inhaling deeply back to consciousness, she flexed both of her hands, making a fist and outstretching her fingers. She was human again and was covered in nothing more than a mere hospital gown while strapped into a hospital bed. Memories of how she got here flooded her brain and she snapped her eyes open and began to take in her surroundings.

Her heart began to race as she looked around the room in a panic. It was definitely a hospital and she could make out the silhouette of guards outside the door. 

There was a harsh smell of disinfectant and bleach that made everything smell pungent and strong, it practically made her eyes water.

Bree was strapped down to the bed good with leather restraints and she tried to pull and wiggle around, testing their strength. She could feel that she wouldn't be going anywhere soon.

She jumped when she heard a mans throat clear and she jerked her head back over her right shoulder to see who was there.

 "Negan!" She cried when she saw he was in the room with her in the same predicament. 

They had removed his leather jacket so he was just in a white T-shirt and his grey jeans.

 "Oh my God, Negan! Are you okay?" Bree asked, trying her best to look him over. He looked a little groggy but for the most part he seemed okay.

"Just...Peachy" He grunted, not looking too happy. 

"How long have you been awake? Do you know who did this?"

"...I came to just a little bit before you did...I have no clue who the fuck is behind this, but when I do they are gonna have hell to pay."

"Negan...They know what I am, they know about my kind...The leader who took us said so and he didn't seem too surprised...I think that is why I am still alive."

Negan looked at Bree in confusion, unsure of what to make of her last statement. He began to wonder what they had really gotten themselves into. He just assumed it was another power hungry group that had gotten word of the Sanctuary and they wanted a piece of the action, but them knowing about werewolves turned this into a totally different ball game.

Before Bree and Negan could exchange another word, a voice startled the both of them. "Well well well, glad to see you both are awake" said a man who was standing in the doorway. 

Right awake Bree's face dropped into a scowl and Negan grinned to show no fear. 

"So you must be the limped dick mother fucker who is running the show, I do owe you a thank-you for bringing me here" Negan said, the smile not leaving his face. The new stranger looked at him as if intrigued. 

"Ohh yeah, and may I ask what for?"

He had a light British accent which almost could be mistaken for politeness. He wasn't a big guy by any means, he actually looked pretty average and Bree couldn't figure out what was so threatening about him that made her skin crawl. 

"Well, I'm thanking you because when I escape and take your ass out, you will have given me with another community to provide for me...Unless I just decide to kill everyone and take all your shit, I guess how you behave from now till then will determine what I decide to do with you" Negan boasted with full confidence.