Part 24: You're Fucking With the Wrong Wolf Baby

As Bree stalked through the halls of the hospital with red fury coursing through her veins with only one thing on her mind. 

She had to make Malaki pay for everything he had done to her and the Saviors.

 Her hatred for him was the only emotion she could feel, and she wasn't sure if it was fueled from all the torture Malaki put her through or if this was a side effect from what he gave her.

Her hands shook as she searched for Malaki. This was the most powerful rage she had ever felt.

 Just as she turned a corner, two men were just turning as well from the opposite end of the hallway. Bree stopped dead in her tracks and for a brief second they both stood there, unsure of what to make of the other. 

"We have a situation down here" one of the men spoke into a radio, never taking his eyes off Bree.

Bree stared back coldly and her expression darkened as she realized that these men were going to try to stop her from completing her task. There was only one way to make sure that that didn't happen.

 As this thought popped into her head, Bree charged at the men in full force, not holding anything back. One of them pulled out a taser while the other one braced himself for what ever Bree was about to throw at them. Bree ran at the man with the taser first, dropping and rolling to the ground, taking out his legs before he could hit her with it. She successfully took him down and as the other guy tried to pry her off of him but it was no use. She was much stronger and she pushed him back, giving her enough time to snap taser man's neck.

The unarmed man fell to the floor and scooted back in horror when he saw what Bree had done to his partner. Now Bree's full attention was on him and she prowled up to him, practically foaming out the mouth with crazy. 

"Settle down...We can talk about this...I'll get you anything you want...Anything" Unarmed pleaded as if his life depended on it. 

Bree stood over him, her face twisting into a nasty look. She reached down and picked him up by his collar and dragged him so he was looking her in the eyes.

"Where is Malaki?" She demanded with a growl.

 "I...I don't know!" Unarmed stuttered and flinched away from her. 

"WRONG ANSWER!" Bree yelled as she threw him back down to the ground.

 He cried out and put his arm out to try and shield himself.

 "WHERE IS HE?" She yelled again, crouching down to get in his face.

 "Ahh...He's...He's in the lab...He's testing your blood to see if it's close to developing the cure, I swear that's all I know!" He cried.

Bree stared at him blankly and straightened up. She was going to walk past him but stopped short when she heard a little voice in her head say 'Finish him'.

Without thinking twice about it, she flexed her hand and was able to just get the tips of her fingers to shift into the claws of her wolf. Drawing her hand back, she jerked it forward and slit his throat in one clean swipe. 

He wrapped both his hands around his neck and he began to choke on his own blood.

Bree casually stepped over him and continued on her mission to find Malaki, shaking off the blood from her finger tips and painting the walls.

 On any other occasion, it would have bothered her that she was able to kill those two men without batting an eye over it. She felt completely numb and that she could care less about their insignificant lives after everything they let happen to her but yet she still had enough of her conscience to know there was something wrong with that.