2

"They only know how to be housemaids and caretakers." -Park Jimin

Prince Jungkook and Prince Taehyung were in the archery room, just as Prince Jimin came in. 

"Taehyung, Jungkook. I need your help." Jimin said to the two just as they made it into a '10'.

"What is it, hyung?" The two both said, making Jimin smile.

"I need your help with the 'queen' issue." Jimin said, making the two confused. Jungkook and Taehyung were Jimin's closest friends. Jungkook was his brother while Taehyung was simply just his friend. These three always got along so well and they always knew how to help each other get out of situations, especially Jungkook.

Jungkook hated his kingdom, all because of his mom. To be quite frank, he didn't think she was his mom anymore. Jungkook would do his best to keep his act together, but that doesn't mean he never broke rules.

"Why do you need help with finding a girl to marry? Can't you choose one out of nowhere? You don't have to love her." Jungkook said, questioning his hyung.

"You can't even love the girl, either." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes. Taehyung was somewhere near Jungkook's personality. He hated how Mrs. Park forced her sons to not love. Back at Gwaecheon, everyone was equal and could do as they pleased. Ever since Taehyung came into the kingdom, it was really different than back at Gwaecheon.

"Mom said she'd make arrangements." Jimin replied, making someone chuckle. The three looked to see their older hyung, Prince Yoongi.

"She's always been such an idiot. I don't even consider her my mom in the first place." Yoongi said, growling. Now Yoongi, he truly despised his mom. All because back when he was a bit younger, he found his lover. His mother sent her to another kingdom and he lost her. Now, he's changed into despising almost everyone, including his mom. However, he still loves his brothers and friends.

"I won't even go against you on that one." Jungkook said, making Jimin sigh.

"Can you just help me already?" Jimin interrupted, making them chuckle.

"Sure." The three all said, Jungkook and Taehyung putting away their bows and Yoongi coming over to the three. They all sat down on the guidelines, looking at Jimin's annoyed face.

"Sometimes, I wonder why Mrs. Park enforces these rules." Taehyung said, making the other three nod. Mr. Park, the Park brother's father, leaned on the archery room's doorframe, listening to their conversation.

Mr. Park, also known as King Park, was the complete opposite of Mrs. Park. He was calm and allowed his sons to do whatever they pleased, as long as it's for the good. Jungkook and his father were the rebels of the family, not even Yoongi broke any of the rules after the incident.

"She's done it for many reasons." Mr. Park interrupted, making the four boys smile as he walked over.

"Hi, dad!" the four exclaimed. Taehyung called Mr. Park "dad", due to the fact his father wasn't here, and because he took care of him for almost his entire life.

"Your mother, and Mrs. Park, she did it because she's dominant." He said, making the four confused.

"She likes taking over what she thinks she owns. Ever since we got our arranged marriage, she stuck the Royalty's rules, but then made her own "Busan Kingdom rules" for all of us. To be honest, I even think it's completely unfair." He said to them, making them all suppress a laugh. 

"Mr. Park, Mrs. Park is looking for you." A maid said, making Mr. Park turn around and nod, smiling at the maid. She soon left and Mr. Park turned back to the sons.