10

"Do you really despise being near me that you won't listen?" -Park Jimin

Jimin gulped as he lightly tightened his grip on Eun-Byul's hand, feeling relief but anxiety course through him.

"I guess let's start," Jimin said, making her nod as her cheeks were also tinted a light red. Eun-Byul had felt the obvious, but indescribable feeling that was absolutely clueless to her, but she definitely liked it.

Jimin carefully placed his hand on her hip, making her flinch and snap her head towards him.

"Don't be scared. This is just proper posture." Jimin stammered, making her sigh and gulp.

"Now what?" She snapped, but she regretted it after he made a straight line with his lips. Jimin felt incompetent whenever Eun-Byul would be rude to him, and now that he's definitely in love, it hurt even more.

"Sorry-"

"Place your other hand on my arm." Jimin interrupted, not wanting her to apologize. She looked away and did as told, feeling his arm shaking. She looked at him with concern, but he didn't recognize it.

"When I move my left, go to your right. Same with the other foot." Jimin instructed, making her hum.

"Left." Jimin simply said, stepping left. However, she lost her train of thought and stepped left instead, slightly stepping on Jimin's foot.

"I'm sorry." Eun-Byul sighed as she felt her heel come in contact with his foot, making him smile.

"It's fine. Try again." Jimin reassured, making her nod as she tried not to shake under Jimin's grasp. It was nerve-racking for her to dance because it really wasn't her specialty. In fact, doing anything under the heading of 'royalty', wasn't her thing.

"Right," Jimin instructed, but of course. Eun-Byul stepped the wrong way too.

"Dang it." She muttered under her breath, letting go of Jimin and putting her hands to her sides.

"I apologize-"

"Do you really despise being near me that you won't listen?" Jimin interrupted, a soft gaze pointed at Eun-Byul. 

"Jimin, no. It was a misunderstanding-"

"I'm going to get a glass of water. I'll.. be back." Jimin cut off once more, just wanting to get out of the ballroom immediately. 

It wasn't either of their faults that they both failed to communicate with each other, it was hard for both of them to even dance because of the fact that their feelings were growing. 

And only one of them knew that.

Eun-Byul watched as Jimin walked out the ballroom, closing the big door slightly. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, ready to take a challenge.

Eun-Byul wasn't one to give up quickly; if her task wasn't completed, she won't stop until it is.

"Imagine." She whispered, having the sigh of Jimin appearing in her head. She put her hands up in the right way, trying to steady her unstable posture.

"Left." She remembers Jimin instructing, doing the exact opposite while making sure the music was exactly on rhythm with her steps. Her own mind instructed her just as Jimin was doing.

However, she wasn't alone. In front of her closed eyes were Jimin himself, smiling widely as she danced to the music.

"It seems you've done better while I was gone." Jimin chuckled, making her flutter her eyes open.

"Ah, yes." She stammered, nodding slightly.

"Then, let's practice for real, and forget what happened before. Okay?" Jimin asked, making her smile slightly and nod. They both exchanged glances before getting back into position.