5

"Then you can kiss that pretty, little crown goodbye." ~ Lee Eun-Byul

Everyone clapped, however they looked around for the lucky woman. Eun-Byul gulped as she stood her ground.

"Hurry, before Jimin has to really pull you up." Hoseok said, making Eun-Byul look at him and nod, walking forward. As she walked to Jimin, women moved out of her way, and looked amazed at such an expensive dress.

"She's the one? No wonder Prince Jimin chose her." Eun-Byul heard, from other girls who were just as pretty as her. At least, that's what she thought.

Eun-Byul walked up the stairs, and Jimin let out his hand towards her. She hesitantly grabbed it and he put a teasing smirk.

"I want to wipe that smirk right off your face." Eun-Byul thought, mentally rolling her eyes.

"This is the future queen. I hope you all have respected my decision. More will be announced when the marriage is near." Jimin announced and everyone nodded, now starting to leave since the 'choosing' of his queen was over.

"You saw the contract I sent you, right?" Jimin asked Eun-Byul, making her sigh and nod.

"I didn't read the whole thing, but I did get it. Do we have to discuss it, or something?" She replied, making him nod.

"We will discuss it later, we first need to get you out of the dress." He said, making her eyes widen.

"Are you a pervert!?" She panicked, making him sigh and immediately shake his head.

"Comfortable clothing, is what I mean. How did you get that dress anyways? What about that big pink, fluffy dress I sent you?" He asked her, making her smile slightly.

"After your little 'tease', one of my friends bought it for me since we were in a rush. I'm glad to have him." Eun-Byul replied, smiling as she remembered Namjoon's little smile.

"It's a he? What's his name?" Jimin quickly asked, however he didn't want it to seem like he was envious of the man who got her the dress.

"Kim Namjoon." She replied, and he widened his eyes.

"Wait, the-" He was interrupted when Prince Taehyung came over.

"Hello, Ms. Eun-Byul!" He exclaimed, bowing. She curtsied, since that's what you do when you're in front of someone Royal. However, it seemed she didn't need to do it much anymore, considering she is becoming the next queen.

"May I steal her for a moment? King Park is looking for her." Taehyung asked, making both Jimin and Eun-Byul's eyes go wide.

"Why?" The two both asked, making them look at each other.

"He wants to meet you, Eun-Byul. Maybe chat for a bit?" Taehyung said, making her nod. However inside, Eun-Byul was disapproving of it. She didn't want to meet the king, only if it was for serious purposes. She didn't know what to think of him, because she's never met him. 

Taehyung lent out his arm and Eun-Byul grabbed it hesitantly. 

"I'll.. be back." Eun-Byul said to Jimin, making him nod. The two both went towards Mr. Park, who was talking with Prince Yoongi and Prince Jungkook.

"She's here." Taehyung said to Mr. Park, making the three look. She let go of Taehyung's arm and curtsied.

"Hello, Eun-Byul. I've heard much about you." King Park said, making her nod. However as he said his last sentence, the inside of her was frightened. What had they told King Park about her?

"To be quite frank, I'm happy it was you, Prince Jimin made a contract with. You're not the type of elegance, right?" He asked her.

"Yes, I'm not really.. into dresses and heels." She replied, making the three chuckle.