14

"I broke the first rule." -Park Jimin

After the very "complex" meeting, the two really did end out at an amusement park.

"Oh my gosh!" Eun-Byul squeaked as she slightly jumped out of the carriage, nobody around in sight but only the captivating Ferris Wheel, looking as big as the sky.

Jimin just watched Eun-Byul twirl around, her clothes in hand as she beamed widely.

"Wait here. I'm going to change into something more comfortable!" She exclaimed, making Jimin nod as he blinked a few times, processing what's happening at the moment.

Eun-Byul quickly ran off, going near the bathrooms and screaming in excitement. The driver chuckled, looking over at a frozen Jimin.

"Prince Jimin, that girl is a very fascinating princess. She's not too serious, and not too dull," The driver explained, making Jimin turn his head over to the man. "She's quite a perfect girl for the throne. You did well choosing her." The driver smiled, before pointing at the girl who finally finished changing.

Jimin sighed, smiling slightly as he turned back and stared at the scenery.

"She sure is." He whispered, observing as she was now in a hoodie and a pair of jeans with her dress in hand.

"You sure are quick getting that kind of dress off." Jimin chuckled, grabbing it from her hands and handing it to the driver to set aside.

"Well thank you. I've been changing my clothes since I was a little girl." The two chuckled together, making eye contact before entering the park.

"So, have you ever been to an amusement park?" Eun-Byul asked, the two walking side by side into the park, their hands gently brushing past each other, both of them in a need to hold the other's hand.

It was true that they both, had feelings for each other, but neither had any confidence to really stand up for it. So, they'd both just keep quiet until one of them bursts out from their impatience.

"I haven't, actually." Jimin sighed, looking at the large lights on the Ferris Wheel and grinning slightly.

"Queen Park never took me or my brothers to have fun anywhere in the town. She always said that being under a royal family consists of hard work and straight faces. Your life was supposed to dull; or else you wouldn't learn anything." Jimin replied, glancing over at Eun-Byul.

"Well, then how come I graduated, got a high score for my intelligence, and still balanced that with having fun?" Eun-Byul asked, chuckling. Jimin only watched her, his smile growing bigger.

"Then let's have fun." Jimin said, making her look over at him.

"What?"

"Make today the best day I'll ever have in my whole entire life. Impress me." Jimin crossed his arms, smirking. She laughed, nodding.

"Alright, then! Let's go!" She exclaimed, grabbing his hand from his stance and pulling him along, Jimin stumbling right behind her as he did his best to keep up to her pace and not to ruin his clothing.

Eun-Byul observed as he carefully stepped on things, trying not to even get his shoes on the slightest of dirt.

"Oh c'mon, Jimin! If you want to have fun, be free!" She laughed, looking back towards the front and stopping at a rollercoaster. He sighed, listening to her words and forgetting all his worries.

"Just for tonight, nothing matters but fun, Eun-Byul, and I." He muttered, nodding slightly before the two entered into the vacant line for some fun.

"I'm guessing your dad rented out the amusement park for tonight?" Eun-Byul asked, making Jimin nod.

"I guess so. It's just you and me, and a few workers who are going to take care of us." Jimin chuckled, the two getting on the ride as the worker gave them some tips, and heading back to his place to proceed.

"Just so you know, this is a fast ride." Eun-Byul chuckled as it started, Jimin already frozen by the slightest push.

"Are there lots of drops?" Jimin asked.

"Yes."

"Heights?"

"Yes."

"Other-" Jimin screamed as they dropped from the top of the rollercoaster, the two of them going down quicker than ever.

Let's just say there were two sides of each ride. The one that has fun, which was Eun-Byul; and Jimin...

Let's just say he despised his position at the moment.

After the short ride, Eun-Byul exited first, twirling and giggling of all the excitement and joy she had just riding the first one on her list.

As Jimin exited, he coughed, his head spinning as he walked dizzily towards Eun-Byul. She saw the obvious pain in his eyes and jogged over, wrapping her arm around his waist and setting him down on a bench.

She felt worry overcome her, holding his shoulders gently.

"Was that too much for you?" She asked, but he just gently shook his head, not wanting to ruin her amusement.

"Stay here, I'll get you some water and maybe something to eat. If you need anything else, just yell my name, okay?" Eun-Byul asked quickly as Jimin nodded, so she quickly ran off to find something to help his vague.

After a while, of Eun-Byul being gone, and letting his body rest, he finally got a hold of himself, his eyes searching for Eun-Byul's figure.

His eyes soon found her from afar, buying something from a vending machine. He turned away, his heart hammering against his chest.

He rested his hand on top of his chest and over his heart, breathing heavily.

"What really is this... feeling? I really fell for her, didn't I..." Jimin sighed, lowering his head as he turned back on his words. He said he'd never fall for a girl like her, but soon he actually did.

It was not a surprise. Anybody could love a girl like that. Eun-Byul was a patient, kind, self-confident, brave, and ambitious girl. There was nothing stopping her devotion to be a girl who could change the world; and maybe one day, she would.

However, Jimin had a sudden realization, his eyes widening as he remembered the first rule of royalty.

"No love is involved in the Royal Family Of Busan; no matter the circumstances..." He recalled, biting his lower lip in distress.

"I broke the first rule." He sighed, his shoulders lowering.

"What first rule of what?" Eun-Byul asked out of the sudden, making Jimin flinch and turn around quickly, grabbing onto the sleeve of her hood and holding it tight.

As the two made contact, Jimin couldn't help but to feel his heart trying to tell him how he feels. However now, he realizes, that Eun-Byul's always been correct.

That he really doesn't... have to listen to his mother all the time anymore.