18

"Just please, let there be you and I." ~ Park Jimin

"Lastly, I hate that I'm falling for you!"

Jimin kept his eyes on her, slowly moving forward as his hands reached up and cupped her face. His lips turned up into a smile, wiping away the tears that were still dripping down her face.

"I'm happy."

"What? What do you mean?" Eun-Byul retorted, trying to push down his hands from her face as she struggled slightly. "Let me go!"

"I'm happy that you've fallen for me, Eun-Byul," He sighed happily as his eyes started to sparkle, averting his gaze. "Because at least I know that the feeling is mutual."

"What feeling? Mutual, my-" Her eyes immediately jerked up, her hands softly dragging down to return back to her side.

"You.." She didn't even finish before Jimin looked back at her, beaming at her with a small nod.

"I've fallen for you too, Eun-Byul." He chuckled a bit seeing her surprised reaction, scanning her facial expression as Eun-Byul's mind filled with questions.

"Wait; but what about Chan-Ri? Didn't you like her instead?" Eun-Byul asked, making Jimin reciprocate a shake of his head.

"I originally wanted to know how you felt about me, so I asked Chan-Ri to help me out by helping me make you jealous. I mean, it worked, but not in the way I wanted it to." He replied.

Eun-Byul shook her head, averting her gaze as she chuckled.

"What about your little jealous acts between 'Namjoon and I'?" She giggled, making Jimin scoff as he pulled his hands away from her face.

"I wasn't jealous-"

"Oh, yes you were-"

"No, I wasn't-"

"Yes you were- ah!" She moved back as she almost tripped up on the tile of the kitchen floor, Jimin widening his eyes as he made a swift move and quickly caught her.

The two stared at each other as he carefully held her in his arms, both having a surprised look plastered on their face. However, that was before Eun-Byul awkwardly smiled.

"This is just like the time when I first learned how to use heels." She chuckled, but Jimin only kept his eyes on her before pushing a piece of hair behind her ear, giving her chills from his touch.

"I really did fall for you, Eun-Byul," Jimin mumbled. "And I was hoping even after all of this happened, the misunderstandings, the miscommunication... that you'd give me a chance to show you that I'm more than just an arrogant, stingy, and cruel prince."

Eun-Byul only gulped, her thoughts bringing her back to the beginning: the contract.

"What.. what about the contract?" She asked, making Jimin sigh.

"Nobody has to know." He stated, his eyes still full of hope. "Just please, let there be you and I." Jimin pleaded, waiting for her response.

She chuckled lightly, before helping herself up as Jimin pulled her up.

She quickly pecked his cheek, making him stare at her in surprise as his eyes got bigger.

"Sure." She replied, giving him a grin as she turned away and was about to walk off.

"Nah ah ah!" He cooed, grabbing her hand and pulling her back, the surprise making her widen her eyes as she was pulled back and...

Had the feeling of his lips upon hers.

Jimin, himself, was surprised by the kiss, but soon fell into it as he closed his eyes and became loose.

Eun-Byul soon did the same as her eyes turned into slight smiles, the happy feeling tickling her insides.

The two soon pulled away from each other, Jimin embracing her gently.

"Took you long enough to figure it out," Jimin chuckled, making Eun-Byul scoff.

"Whatever," She replied, her head tilted up so that her chin was on his chest. "It's a pity we have to keep it a secret. The guys deserve to know, too."

"I know, how about this, we'll take the boys, and your sister..."

"...Ga-Young..." Eun-Byul continued, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, and we'll all go on a vacation for a week or so. Then at the end, we'll tell them?" Jimin suggested, making Eun-Byul nod.

"Seems fair. Plus I get to be with you." She chuckled, cringing slightly. "Too cheesy."

Jimin laughed slightly, pinching her cheeks. "Adorable."

Eun-Byul pushed his hands away from her face, hiding her smile. "Anyways, I'm tired. You're home-remedy did work. I'll see you in the morning?" Eun-Byul winked, making Jimin hum in response.

"Of course." He bows foolishly, making Eun-Byul giggle. The two walked together to the main hall, before giving each other one last peck on the lips.

"Goodnight," Jimin smiled, making Eun-Byul hum.

"Goodnight," She replied, the two soon splitting up to their bedrooms with a huge, happy smile on their face.

However...

"Oh my gosh... hyung!!"

***

It was morning, Eun-Byul heading over to the telephone as she rang the home phone.

"Hello, Ga-Young speaking, your-"

"Hi, sis!" Eun-Byul exclaimed, hearing a loud squeal on the other side of the phone.

"Eun-Byul! It's been so long!" Ga-Young sang out, Eun-Byul chuckling in response.

"It has, Ga-Young. How's dad doing?" Eun-Byul asked, hearing a hum in response.

"The medicine the doctors offered has ben helping dad a lot. He's more efficient and happier, getting to do a lot more," Ga-Young replied happily, sighing. "Jimin did give dad a better time."

"More like the medicine did," Eun-Byul laughed, " But I also have to tell you something."

"Go ahead."

"Jimin and I thought about going on a trip." Eun-Byul started. " And if they agree, we're going with his brothers and his friends. You're also invited. Would you like to come?"

And all Eun-Byul heard was silence.

"Ga-Young?" She called out through the phone. "Hey? Hel-"

"Of course!!" Ga-Young screeched in happiness, startling Eun-Byul. "Plus, I'm glad you're finally going on vacation, you've been working hard keeping that prince in check, haven't you..."

Eun-Byul felt the teasing her older sister was doing, making Eun-Byul blush as she cleared her throat.

"It's settled then. I'll give you more information when it's confirmed. Okay? Ok. Bye!" Eun-Byul rushed, not letting her sister even let out a peep before she ended the call.

Eun-Byul sat down on her bed, sighing happily as her heart managed to calm down.

Although, it was soon interrupted by a knock.

"Come in!"

"Baby~" Jimin called out immediately at her words, opening the door with the widest smile on his face, holding a plate of food with the biggest grin.

Eun-Byul felt her heart stop already at his kind gestures, especially since the beginning of their relationship started yesterday.

And she couldn't help but... fall for him more.

-- i'm having an uwu moment-