30

"Ah, love. What a mystery." - Lee Ga-Young

The next morning, everyone was informed that the king would be getting married. Everyone was outside the palace, cheering happily. The couple was still asleep (Yes, at nine in the morning. Seemingly... normal?)

"Baby~" Jimin cooed, stroking his fiancee's hair as she slept peacefully in the shared bedroom. Yesterday night was filled with endless cuddles, chats, and a lot of planning for their future (most involving Jimin's ideas.) It was a joy to hear that the townspeople adored their relationship and approved of it, yet the only two involving it were the ones who were oblivious.

Unmistakably, because they've been all cutesy and didn't wake up. "Baby~" Jimin cooed, kissing her forehead. She whined softly, hugging her fiancee tighter. "Eun-Byul, you need to wake up."

"Five more minutes, mom~" She whined, snuggling closer. Jimin only cooed softly at her adorable and sweet actions, embracing her as he loosely put his chin on her forehead.

"It's Jimin, baby. There's a lot of cheers outside. Shouldn't we go look at what's happening?" 

"It's probably the townspeople. Jungkook told me yesterday they easily found out about us getting married." When the realization hit her, her eyes opened up like apples. Jimin cackled at her reaction, the two of them getting up and opening the curtains to the window.

"They look so happy...!" Eun-Byul giggled, waving at people who seemed to notice her presence. Jimin kissed the side of her head, opening the window. "Jimin what the-"

"We're getting married!" He yelled, everyone, averting their gaze to the loud king. Everyone started to cheer louder, watching as Jimin kissed Eun-Byul softly. The girl pulled away, blushing. "Stop being so obvious."

"I'm not!" Jimin said defensively. "I could tell the whole world you're mine, but me respecting my upcoming wife, I'll do as she says." He kissed her one last time, closing the window.

Both swiftly got dressed, humming a sweet tune as they strolled hand in hand to the kitchen. "You look nice in a hoodie." Jimin glanced down at his attire, before mumbling to himself.

"I got it when you were in Gwacheon to help hyung. It felt like you were closer." Jimin whispered, turning on the stove. Eun-Byul got the eggs from the ginormous refrigerator, opening it on the counter. "How adorable of you to be so soft." She chuckled, Jimin observing as she grabbed a few eggs and went over to the pans.

"Shouldn't we let the maids do it?" Jimin asked, making Eun-Byul snap around, the boy flinch. "Right, equality matters. Sorry." He pouted, Eun-Byul nodding in reassurance. He hugged her from behind, gazing at her side profile as she cooked quietly.

"I can't believe I'm marrying you." He sighed, snuggling into the crook of her neck. She tittered, flipping the two eggs in the hot pan. "I fell in love with you, I lost you. Now, you're finally mine and you're staying. It's a dream come true."

"Alright, you need to calm down." She sighed, kissing the side of his head as she put the eggs on the elegant palate. Jimin gently pulled it from her hands, placing it on the counter as she cracked another two. "At least you've learned not to eat such extravagant meals every morning."

"That's because you're here." Jimin 'hmphed'. "You've taught me everything I know now!"

"Not really." She shrugged, focusing on the task at hand. "I made you into a better man. If anything, I could've been your tutor, yet here we are now."

"You're saying that like it's a bad thing!"

"Breaking news: you're the bad thing."

"Eun-Byul~" He whined, hating how she'd roast him so easily. She was ruthless when it came to Jimin, always teasing the boy. However, he knew how much that girl loved him. "We'll be inviting the whole townspeople to the wedding, right?"