11

"I think this is more comfortable," -Park Jimin

Eun-Byul gulped in anxiousness as she started up at the white-painted building, the big bold letters spelling out 'Royal Academy'. 

"I can't believe I have to go to another school again," Eun-Byul stated blankly, sighing heavily. Jimin strolled up next to her, a sigh leaving his lips also. He shoved his hands in his pockets, rolling his eyes.

"The thing is, I've already completed this. Now, I have to go through this... hell all over again because of you." Jimin sighed, putting his lips in a thin line. However, he didn't think it was going to be bad with Eun-Byul there.

It was more of the other princesses that were attending it, that gave Jimin chills.

"Let's get going, then." Eun-Byul scoffed, walking past him and into the room. Jimin followed after her, observing the area that was filled with books and tables. 

Pretty girls in poofy gowns and elegant hair swooned over Jimin, and simply glared at Eun-Byul. How nice for the first impression for Eun-Byul.

'They think they're all that. I bet I can be just as pretty as them.' Eun-Byul thought, growling as she reached the front where the teacher stood.

"Ah, hello. You must be Lee Eun-Byul, Prince Jimin's fiancee." The teacher smiled, greeting the two. The girls gasped, starting a type of middle-school drama. 

"It's nice to meet you also-" she was stopped by a loud bang, everyone turning their attention to the doors. Namjoon jogged in, giving Eun-Byul a big hug, surprising everybody.

"What are you doing here?" Eun-Byul chuckled, making Namjoon pull back and grin his usual dimple-smile. 

"I thought you'd need some extra company. Sorry, I'm late though, I had things to attend this morning." Namjoon bowed, glancing over at Eun-Byul and winking. 

Jimin huffed, rolling his eyes in jealousy. He turned on his heel and headed to the back of the room, girls following after him. 

"Alright, you can go take your seat next to Jimin. Namjoon, sit in front of them." The teacher stated, making the two nod and head over.

"Excuse me?" Eun-Byul raised her eyebrows, her voice booming. The other princesses look at her, their eyes filled with prejudice.

She narrowed her eyes as she eyed their outfits up and down, sending chills down Eun-Byul's spine.

'I'm never wearing those kinds of dresses...' Eun-Byul thought.

"Excuse me, didn't you hear that I'm supposed to sit next to my fiancee?" Eun-Byul asked, strolling over towards her seat.

Eun-Byul raised her eyebrows, making the girls all move out of her way. She sat down next to Jimin, grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers.

"What the-" Jimin froze, observing with ample eyes as she raised their intertwined hands. Eun-Byul smirked, showing dominance over Jimin.

"I'd really like to start learning now. The teacher is going to start very soon, so you guys should head back to your seats." Eun-Byul commanded, the other girls frightened and envious of her. They quickly moved back to their spots, making Eun-Byul proud of herself.

She let go of Jimin's hand, only to have Jimin intertwine their hands once more.

"I think this is more comfortable," Jimin smirked, making Eun-Byul roll her eyes and avert her gaze, clearly flustered.

Namjoon watched from his chair, glancing back at the two. He felt his heart throb in pain, but he decided to let it go. He knew that Eun-Byul just wanted to get this done, and having a bunch of girls who feed off of rich men disrupting her, would increase the time.