6

"This will be a long.. long learning session."  -Park Jimin 

"Namjoon?" Eun-Byul exclaimed, in utter shock. Namjoon looked to his left, widening his eyes at the familiar voice.

"Eun-Byul.. I can explain-" He was stopped when a harsh glare looked at him.

"I don't want your explanations. You lied to me." Eun-Byul responded, a sad, but mad tone that made Namjoon want to reach out for her.

"Please let me-" and Eun-Byul walked away, not wanting to hear anymore of her "best friend's" nonsense. Namjoon sighed as both of his brothers looked at him.

"What did you do this time, Namjoon. Didn't you tell her that we're all princes?" Prince Jin scolded to his younger brother.

"I didn't. She hates the royal family, and I just wanted her not to hate me either." Namjoon explained, but his two brothers shook their head.

"It's better to be honest about it, hyung." Prince Taehyung said before he walked off, going to find Jungkook. Prince Jin nodded and patted his brother's back.

"I'll talk to her when I can. Just give her time to accept it." He said and Namjoon nodded, a wave of guilt washing over him because he never told Eun-Byul about his secret.

However, Eun-Byul was almost out of the palace when Prince Hoseok stopped her.

"Eun-Byul, where are you going?" He asked her, making Eun-Byul gulp and turn around, trying to hide the sadness in her eyes.

"Prince Jimin said he'd pick me up tomorrow morning, and I agreed. So, I'll be going for tonight." She replied, turning back around and walking once more. Hoseok tilted his head at the younger one, still intrigued.

"She's stubborn. Very stubborn. Just like Jimin." Hoseok said to himself as he chuckled, before turning around and going back to his room.

----

"Why the heck-" Eun-Byul covered her face with her pillow, trying to block out the banging on her bedroom door.

"Eun-Byul." Prince Jimin called out, making her head snap up. She sighed and pulled on a hoodie, straightening down her hair. She opened the door and there the ignorant prince was, standing with elegant posture like he's been forced.

"What." She simply replied and he took a glance inside her room.

"How simple." He thought before he cleared his throat, eyes landing back on the "commoner". Well, Eun-Byul might not even be considered a commoner anymore.

"Get ready, we're leaving to go back to the palace. Pack any necessities-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Now get out." Eun-Byul interrupted and slammed the door in his face. Prince Jimin's jaw dropped, how she could just interrupt him out of no where.

"This will be a long.. long learning session." Jimin thought as he ran his hands over his face, annoyed by a simple action.

In a few minutes, Eun-Byul came out wearing a black hoodie and jeans, with only a small suitcase and her cross-bag.

"Done." She said and walked past him, still tired and mad about Jimin's entrance. Ga-Young watched as her sister walked down the stairs, Prince Jimin rolling his eyes at her and Eun-Byul being an annoyed girl.

Ga-Young also heard about what happened with her sister and Namjoon, because once Eun-Byul came home, she started to talk about it with a dull tone to her. Ga-Young knew it would happen eventually, though.

"Let's get going into the carriage." Jimin said to her as she nodded, the royal guards grabbing her stuff and putting it somewhere. The two got in, Eun-Byul trying to leave some space between them, especially since it was Jimin, who was picking her up.

"Starting today, you're going to learn a lot about royalty. Almost every, single, rule." Jimin explained to her, making her nod drowsily.

"Does that mean I have to learn how to wear high heels?" She asked him, making his head nod. She groaned and whined, making Jimin snap his head towards her.

"Hey, you signed up for this!" Jimin exclaimed, making her snap her head towards him.

"I'm basically forced! My family is much more important than my own life!" She argued, making his eyebrows furrow together.

"Well, at least you're getting someone professional to help your family! And for your advantage, you get to be near me and talk to me!" He spat out, making her eyes widen in shock.

"That's not even a good thing! You say it like it's the best thing to ever have, when it's the most terrible!" She said, making the both of them shake their head and scoff.

"Unbelievable!" The two both exclaimed at each other, turning their heads towards the windows on their side. Soon enough, they made it to the palace and she opened the carriage door, immediately getting out and walking into the palace, Jimin watching her from behind.

"Where's my mom." Eun-Byul said as she stopped to turn to Jimin.

"Probably upstairs. Let me show you your room first and then you can do your best to talk to her." Jimin said and she nodded, a bit confused. Why did Jimin say that she had to do her best to talk to her own mother?

Well, that's because if you become a part of the royal family, you can't talk to the maids. They're considered "commoners", just like the rest of the townspeople. However, Eun-Byul didn't know about it, and Jimin didn't think she deserved to know about it either, especially if it's because Mrs. Lee is her mother.

As they finally reached her room, she opened the door and saw almost everything filled with a pastel pink and blue. She forced a smile, however in reality, she didn't like it. Eun-Byul wasn't one to have big things, she always liked something simple and unique in a way.

"Get used to it, Eun-Byul." She thought to herself.

"I'll get Mrs. Lee. Wait here." Jimin said and she nodded, going to sit on the bed. As she dragged her hands over the covers, it was silky. She sighed as she really despised being here, especially since Namjoon lied to her about his life.

Soon enough, her bedroom door opened and Mrs. Lee came in.

"Eun-Byul."

"Mom." The two both hugged each other as they walked over, smiles on both of their faces. They missed each other dearly, since there was barely any time they got to see each other.

"Are they treating you okay? They're not hurting you?" Eun-Byul quickly asked as she pulled away, inspecting her mother.

"We aren't that cruel, you know." Jimin said from the door frame, making Eun-Byul glare at him.

"They're treating me with respect, Eun-Byul. Don't worry. Prince Jimin has been taking very good care of me." Mrs. Lee said to her, chuckling.

"That's good." Eun-Byul said as she slowly turned to her mother.

"Anyways, why are you here?" Mrs. Lee asked her, making Jimin and Eun-Byul look at each other.

"I'm.. his fiance." Eun-Byul said, making her mom skeptical and wonder how, but sighed. Hugging her once again, she whispered:

"Then please be careful. Not just of the princes, but of Queen Park. They control the boys, they could hurt you. So please, don't do anything that will come back to you in the end." Eun-Byul nodded, kissing her mother's forehead.

"I will." Eun-Byul whispered back and Mrs. Lee gave her one last smile.

Jimin watched, a small smile on his face. Jimin's childhood, all the way up to now, he has never felt any motherly love. It's always been being a forced, elegant boy. Now, he got used to it, and it's his habit.

However, he still yearned for the love that Eun-Byul got from Mrs. Lee, instead from his own mother.

"At least if I can't be happy, I can make someone else be happy." Jimin thought as he watched them hug once more.