3

"You must be crazy to think I would!" ~Eun-Byul

Jimin went back to his room from the meeting, raking his hair back as he felt so vexed. 

"A ball.. as if a commoner could take on the role of a queen." He thought as he slammed through his bedroom door, making Mrs. Lee flinch as she was vacuuming.

"What happened?" Mrs. Lee asked Jimin as he quickly fell on his bed, groaning. Then, he remembered.

"Mrs. Lee, you have two daughters, right?" Jimin asked her out of the sudden, making her simply nod.

"Yes, my little two treasures that I care about the most." Mrs. Lee said, sighing.

"However, I wish I could've provided more for them after their father got sick. I had so many dreams for them-" she sighed,"-But now, they don't have a choice deciding what they'd like to be anymore." Mrs. Lee added, continuing.

"I love them both. Their names are Ga-Young, which is the oldest, and Eun-Byul, the younger one." She said with a smile on her face, making him nod to keep going.

"However, I'm so proud of Eun-Byul. You know, she graduated first in her class and even graduated a year in advance. She was planning on going to med-school. But, when she heard about her father, she came home immediately."Mrs. Lee said, frowning.

"She's had many dreams she's wanted to come true, but never had the chance to. So kind, yet so stubborn." Mrs. Lee said, chuckling. Jimin remembered the stubborn commoner, the one he met with his older brother.

"Eun-Byul.. she's interesting. Knowing Mrs. Lee and how nice and caring she is, I can see that Mrs. Lee raised her daughter well, she seems to be stable and adequate enough..." Jimin thought, but soon smirked "...good enough for a commoner."

"Mrs. Lee, may I meet Eun-Byul?"

---

"Eun-Byul, oh my-" Ga-Young stopped as her sister sat up, glaring at her older sister. Eun-Byul wasn't one to mess with when she wanted to sleep. Especially in the mornings.

"Since you've already woken me up, what's the matter?" Eun-Byul replied, pushing strands of her hair from her face.

"So, what if I told you.. that the future king and his brothers are here?" Ga-Young said quickly, closing her eyes. As soon as she finished, a rush of wind passed her. Eun-Byul threw her slipped across the room, almost hitting Ga-Young.

"Why?" Eun-Byul asked, running her hands down her face in frustration.

"They want to speak to you about something. Mom said something about you to them." Ga-Young replied, trying to find her sister's 'decent' clothing in her closet.

"Ga-Young, my closet is full of hoodies and jeans." Eun-Byul said, taking the blanket off her and going over to her older sister. 

"Fine. Just wear this." Ga-Young said, handing her sister a light purple hoodie and black jeans. Eun-Byul nodded and pushed her sister out her room, starting to change. Once she finished, she slowly made her way downstairs, wanting to turn back immediately.

"Jimin, there she is." Hoseok said to his brother, making the four turn to where Eun-Byul was.

She quietly went down and faced them. Jimin looked at her face finally, and his eyes flared.