12

"What... is this girl doing to me?" -Park Jimin

"You know.. not everything your mother says, you should believe." Eun-Byul explained quietly, Jimin not responding. 

They were unaware of the people watching, only to see themselves in a world of their own. 

And that was the first time...

Eun-Byul started to realize she did have feelings for the ignorant, raging prince that she's only engaged to him for the crown.

Her heart rammed against her chest, her face flushing red. She quickly pushed away, her head lowering as she averted her gaze to wherever.

"Let's... hurry up." Eun-Byul quickly stated, turning on her heel as she stepped upon the small stair, getting into the carriage.

Namjoon, who was watching from afar, frowned. 

'Am I losing my chance?' Namjoon thought, observing as Jimin slowly followed after her and into the carriage as well.

Of course, Namjoon couldn't believe how Eun-Byul would have a soft spot for such a cruel prince. However, he realized that throughout the time Jimin and Eun-Byul had together, it had only was bringing them closer.

~

As the two soon-heirs-to-the-throne arrived at the castle, it was pure silence between them. Usually, either one would be so confident, even between the awkwardness. 

"So..." Jimin started off as they simply sat in the carriage, neither having the audacity to move even an inch.

"Let's forget that happened, okay? But... do believe in what I said." Eun-Byul smiled awkwardly, slightly standing up and getting out of the carriage first.

Jimin only sat in silence, not wanting to forget how she made him lose so easily under her grasp.

"What... is this girl doing to me?" Jimin sighed, raking his hair back in frustration and confusion. He had already fallen for her, but his only problem,

was that maybe she didn't reciprocate his feelings.

He quickly stepped out of the carriage, heading towards Yoongi's room. That was the best he could do since Yoongi was once in a relationship with a fascinating girl.

"Hello? Hyung?" Jimin asked as he knocked on the door.

"Your hyung isn't here. Don't come in." Yoongi spat, making the boy chuckle before entering, disregarding his older brother's words.

"Sorry, but I'm coming in. I'm confused about... something." Jimin sighed, sitting next to his hyung on his bed. Yoongi raised his eyebrows, his eyes half closed.

"About what?" Yoongi sighed, twiddling with his fingers. Jimin explained the past event, making Yoongi snicker.

"All I'll say is to fight for her." Yoongi shrugged, making Jimin even more confused.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jimin asked, making Yoongi scoff.

"You've already established that you like her and it's clear that she likes you back as well!" Yoongi replied. "So, be careful because you know the most important rule." 

"Yeah yeah, No love is involved in the Royal Family Of Busan, I get that. But it won't be a problem; because I don't love Eun-Byul." Jimin cockily replied, only to return back to his confusion. 

"But hyung, why did you break the rules? Didn't you fall in love?" Jimin asked, making the boy sigh as he laid back in his bed, looking away from Jimin.

"Because it's not about control, or leaving them behind for possession. It's about giving your all to protect them. And that's how I felt with Ji-Hae."

---

"Yoongi, look!" Ji-Hae exclaimed. Ji-Hae was Yoongi's girlfriend, the girl who kept his heart. Yoongi couldn't be happier at that time, because everything was just a mystical dream to the two.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked as he turned on his heel, strolling over to her and hugging her small frame. Ji-Hae pointed to the small kitten that was to the side of them, its doe eyes peering at them.

"It looks like you." She giggled, making Yoongi chuckle as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Choi Ji-Hae," Yoongi whispered, making her grin.

"I love you too, Min Yoongi." She whispered, the two giggling to each other. However, it was the last confession they'd hear from each other from now on.

"How many times must I tell you not to do these things, Yoongi. Such an important rule; broken." Someone called out, making the two quickly snap their head towards the voice. 

Queen Park.

"Mom-"

"Enough, Yoongi. Who is this young woman?" Queen Park asked politely, her eyes full of hate. Yoongi put Ji-Hae behind him, his nostrils flaring.

"That's none of your business." Yoongi spat at her, holding Ji-Hae's hands tightly. She looked between him and his mother, a worried look evident in her eyes.

"So be it. Guards!" Queen Park commanded, making the guards in a royal blue nod and go towards them. Ji-Hae gasped as she felt a muscular hand attach to her arm.

"No!" She screamed as she was being pulled from Yoongi's grasp and towards Queen Park.

"Ji-Hae!" 

And so, Yoongi forgot who he was, and isolated himself from his happiness.

---

"Mom really did that?" Jimin widened his eyes, gazing over at a heartbroken Yoongi. He felt the nostalgia hit him once more, so he lowered his head and sighed.

"You see why I tell you to be careful? Because of this. I'm done with Queen Park ruining our happiness. So please, be cautious of what you may realize, Jimin." Yoongi glanced at his younger brother before standing up, heading out of his bedroom.

Jimin sat there for a moment, in total disbelief of his mother's doing. Could she really be this way all along? The obvious answer was definitely yes.

He finally got up, Jimin's curiosity still roaming around in his unknown thoughts. He left Yoongi's bedroom, passing by Eun-Byul's room also.

He stopped for a second, slowly gazing over to the open door frame. He quickly looked away, a bit embarrassed to face her, even if she was or was not there.

"Prince Jimin!" Someone exclaimed, making him turn around slightly.

"Ah, hello." Jimin greeted politely to one of the maids, making her chuckle awkwardly.

"Your father told me to tell you that you have to attend a meeting tomorrow. With your future wife." The maid nodded, making Jimin gulp.

"He said you all are going on a..." She stopped, laughing at his confused facial expression. "On a.. date; after the meeting."

Jimin widened his eyes, sighing in disappointment.

"Fine,-" He stammered slightly, putting his hands in his face. "Tell him I'll inform Eun-Byul. We will go to this... 'meeting.'" Jimin replied, making the girl nod and stroll away.

'My confusion towards Yoongi, and now father to what he's doing with this... is just adding up to me being totally puzzled.' Jimin thought, strolling towards his bedroom with a flustered expression.