27

"What's holding you back?" - Min Yoongi

Eun-Byul watched as Jimin let out a (surprisingly positive) laugh, hugging her. Yoongi wrapped his deep gaze on Jimin before looking to Eun-Byul, who knew about Ji-Hae but didn't know why Jimin was so... joyous to see her when it should've been Yoongi.

"Everyone, it's so nice to see you..." Ji-Hae glanced towards Yoongi, who seemed just as baffled as she was. "How are you?"

"Don't mind them." Jimin chuckled. "Let's catch up! I'll show you around the palace." The two left the bedroom, everyone's jaw wide open, Eun-Byul filled with envy. What a great way to welcome herself into the clutches of her birth-kingdom, huh?

"There's a lot you must be questioning, Eun-Byul." Yoongi gulped, his eyes lowering as his heart filled with envy as well. 

"I know who that girl is, I know the past, but I don't know anything else," Eun-Byul replied, her eyes turning back to the older. 

"He never told you, but he used to like her," Jungkook growled. "Yoongi liked her way before Jimin ever did."

Eun-Byul raised her eyebrows in wonder, anger filling her eyes. 

"So Jimin had his eyes on a girl his eldest brother had..." Eun-Byul tittered, shaking her head. "What a devilish fate he's been played. I never knew he was so evil."

"It's okay, Eun-Byul." Yoongi sighed. "If he dares has feelings for that wicked girl again, I'll-"

"Wait, wicked?" Eun-Byul widened her eyes.

"There's another part you don't know." Hoseok pointed out, sitting on the elegant couch. "Ji-Hae was yes, Yoongi's first love. However, neither Mrs. Park nor Jimin knew how evil she was. Ji-Hae was like... a carbon copy of you. However, meaner."

"What'd she do?"

"She always stole our family treasures, and we, meaning father and us three, found out after seeing her snooping in on mother's diamond ring. It's quite surreal."

Jimin was in grave danger, and that girl entering that palace once again was going to be the death of another kingdom! Eun-Byul was fazed, lowering her eyes. However, she smirked, having an idea.

"Do you remember why Jimin got so pressed all the time?" 

"Perhaps...?" Hoseok questioned, before snapping his fingers. "Ah, you'll make him jealous!"

"It's that a good idea, though?" Jungkook sighed. "Jimin's a snappy man and Ji-Hae is a controlling woman. He'll try to make you jealous as well."

Yoongi and Eun-Byul exchanged looks, grimacing. "Not if we do it to both of them."

***

"So, do you guys plan royal banquets?" Eun-Byul asked, Yoongi sitting next to her on the small red-colored swings. 

"Royal banquets?" Yoongi asked, making the girl chuckle.

"Seokjin had royal banquets with everyone in the kingdom, to bring them all closer together. It's been quite a vibrant place. Sadly, his father couldn't watch him rule on his own."

"Seokjin hyung has always been the fated boy of a king, he's a pleasurable man," Yoongi replied, laying back. "It's quite a surprise he let you leave the kingdom so easily. Hearing about the event years ago, he got major pissed at Jimin and punched him."

"Seriously?" She exclaimed. "Never knew he loved me that much."

"Oh, get your head out the clouds!" Yoongi laughed. "He's everyone's older brother."