7

"Eun-Byul, my hand is not on fire. Just take it already!" -Park Jimin

Eun-Byul and her mother finally finished hugging, and Jimin cleared his throat, making the two look at him.

"Mrs. Lee, we might need to hurry before Queen Park comes along." Jimin said, making Mrs. Lee nod. Eun-Byul was slightly confused on Jimin's sentence. How come Jimin didn't call his own mother by.. mom?

Was Queen Park that specific, that she doesn't let anybody call her by anything but Queen Park? However, Eun-Byul just let that thought run off as her mother left the room.

"Anyways, take these." He said, placing down a pair of heels. She stared down at the shoes in fear, like it was going to kill her.

"Uh, no." She said, quickly denying as she stepped back and sat on the bed. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Look, we need to practice. Do I really need to lecture you on trying to get a pair of heels on-"

"Alright, alright. Just stop talking already!" She spat and he rolled his eyes. She shooed him away and was going to close the door when Jimin put his foot in between the crack, somewhat regretting it because of his "precious pair of shoes."

"Meet me at the main hall, alright?" He asked, making her totally panic, but hum and kick his foot, making him scoff and take it away. She closed the door and sulked.

"I really, don't want these.. heels on me." She muttered, taking off her sneakers she wore. She took off her socks and strapped into the heels, that already made her uncomfortable. Before she could even stand up, someone knocked on her bedroom door.

"Ah, come in." She yelled, seeing Prince Seokjin, Namjoon's brother. She looked away, knowing obviously that he was a prince also.

"Hi, Prince Seokjin." She said, making him come over.

"Hi, Eun-Byul. We need to discuss-"

"Namjoon, right?" She interrupted, a small whisper forming the words. Seokjin looked at her as he stood, her eyes meeting his.

"Are you.. really mad at Namjoon?" He asked, making her sigh.

"Honestly, I am. I know he was trying to look after me, by reassuring me that he wasn't part of being a prince, but lying was making it even worse. Especially now." She replied, that sharp pain in her heart hitting her once more.

"He was trying his best, Eun-Byul. Especially now that you've found out, he looks like he's hopeless." Jin said, making her sigh.

"We'll talk about this later-" She stood up, trying to balance on the heels. "-Because if I don't hurry, I might as well get yelled at by the blonde brat." She continued, gripping onto the bed sheets in hope for safety.

Jin just watched her, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Let me help." Jin said, making her look at him. He let out his hand and she quickly grabbed it, trying to walk out.

"I sometimes wonder how girls can walk in these.. they are like the shoe version of the devil." She joked, making Jin laugh.

"Well, sucks for you. You have to wear them all the time." He replied, making her sulk.

"Exactly why I despise royalty." She joked, making Jin shrug and sigh.

"Not all royal families are the same, though." Jin said as he finally reached the door with Eun-Byul, opening it and letting her go first. She carefully walked, her ankles going down before she quickly got back up.