9

"She didn't change me. I.. changed myself for my own liking." -Park Jimin

  "Eun-Byul, what're you doing here?" He yelled at her, his jealousy getting the best of him.  

"Gaming, duh." She spat as she scoffed, turning back around. Her felt his anger rise and he clenched his fists.

"What's wrong, Jiminie? Are you sad that you aren't sitting here yourself? And I wouldn't talk to your future wife like that. I would never treat my future wife like that, especially if it was Eun-Byul." Namjoon snickered, pushing Jimin's buttons almost over the edge.

Jimin felt jealousy rage through him, steam practically coming from his ears.

The two youngest princes, Taehyung and Jungkook, widened their eyes as they saw their hyung's knuckles turn white over the girl.

"Hyung, what is going on?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung. Taehyung only shrugged as he glanced between Eun-Byul, who was playing and Jimin, who was about to blow his head off.

"Hyung, let's go for a walk." Taehyung and Jungkook said as they got up, shuffling Jimin out the room.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you looking like you're going to kill her?" Jungkook asked as he narrowed his eyes at his older brother, completely confused.

"Nothing." Jimin stammered, looking away. Taehyung chuckled as he put his hands in his pocket, seeing a red blanket run over Jimin's cheeks.

"Jimin, just admit you like the girl!" Someone exclaimed from behind them. The three looked and saw Yoongi, smiling his wide smile, for once.

"Just shut up!" Jimin whined as he stomped his feet cutely, pushing down his hands as the others busted out laughing.

"Dang, she must've changed you to act like that!" Jungkook exclaimed, hitting the marble floor as he laughed.

It was true though, Eun-Byul's attitude towards Jimin had changed him in only a few days. Surprising, right?

Well, not for the rest. The rest of the princes had already realized that Eun-Byul made a big impact on Jimin. 

And they sincerely loved it.

"She didn't change me. I.. changed myself for my own liking." Jimin stated, wearing a proud smile.

"If that includes you looking good for her, then there's a small part of me that agrees." Taehyung joked, making them all titter.

Jimin was embarrassed, but a part of him felt.. happy, hearing that his brothers and friends actually agreed with him having a small part of him liking Eun-Byul.

However, it was only then that Jimin realized, he started to have feelings for the witty, jerk, girl that he met a few days ago.

but, he still doesn't care. He fell for her, and he doesn't regret it.

---

"Mrs. Lee!" Jimin exclaimed as he quickly walked over to her, making her look over as she held a dress in her hand. Jimin frowned a bit as he looked at a dress, a bit different than his taste.

"What's wrong?" She asked the prince, making him grab the dress and inspect it.

"I don't think Eun-Byul should wear this dress. It doesn't compliment her body." Jimin tried to say, without a bit of a.. perverted tone.

"Oh, so what do you prefer?" Mrs. Lee curiously asked, knowing something was up. Jimin looked through the rack of dresses, before finding the one he picked beforehand.