Chapter Twenty Four

"What did she say?" asked Lee

"She spoke mostly about how much she loved him," she replied.

"I can see why," Lee smiled warmly as they both gazed at where the pair had been moments before. She informed her friend about the new intel and Lee's eyes sunk slightly.

"The whole world ey? What the fuck," she took out another cigarette. Chae's phone buzzed and she saw it was a notification from the group chat. The girls were on their way back. Jennie sent her a private message. She replied swiftly. She didn't know when she would be back but she would let Jennie know as soon as she is. She got a heart emoji back, she sent one as well but Jennie sent her a dozen. She laughed softly and sent a blushing face, once she looked up she saw Lee smirking at her. She gave her a questioning look.

"She making sure you okay?" she teased. Lee chuckled as she saw Chae's cheeks become a little more rosy.

"E'dawn told me how your sexy girlfriend nearly killed him the other night. Who is the lucky gal?" she asked.

"Jennie Kim," Chae stated blandly, her mind was preoccupied with what might be in the box and the information she had just been told. Lee's mouth dropped for a second time that day. This woman's nonchalance was impeccable. She looked at Chae in amazement.

"Who in the actuality of fuck are you?" Chae giggled as she slapped Lee's cheeks playfully. The older girl shook her head and asked Chae to slap her again. She was clearly in a dream. Chae shook her head with a ghost of a smile as she looked down at the box.

"What do you think's inside?" she asked. Lee looked at her flabbergasted, this girl genuinely didn't care.

"Hold on! The box can wait. Can we just give a little bit of our attention to the seriousness which is everything that just happened," Lee shook her head in disbelief.

"Firstly, charming man you spoke about turns out to be E'dawn formerly of Pentagon and Triple H who's girlfriend happens to be, essentially one of the 'Originals' of this industry," she pronounced it more like ori-gi-nuls. Chae tried not to laugh at the exaggeration

Lee moved around to face her full on and the red heads eyebrows rose in entertainment as Lee animated every word she stated.

"Who," she pointed in Chae's face, "Also happens to formerly be of Triple H. You two just have a fat chat. E'dawn turns out to be more charming than you described and well shit we possibly know where Siyeon might be. THEN," she paused for dramatic effect with her hands raised and her face etched in shock. Chae was completely engrossed in the performance.

"Then, you," she pointed at Chae vigorously, "YOU, HAVE THE AUDACITY, THE NAIVITY, UTTER GALL, COMPLETE DISRESPECT," she accentuated each vowel and she shook her head in feigned disgust. Chae smiled broadly, this was incredible.

"To tell me, without a care in the world, that you are dating the woman who has been referred to as 'YG's princess', practically royalty. What do you have to say for yourself?" Lee looked at her with wide eyes.

"We're not really dating, just seeing where things go," Chae shrugged. Lee stumbled backwards and let out a deep seeded laugh. It seemed to a last an eternity but between breaths she was able to release some screeches.

"Bitch! I Live For You! My goodness, you're just coasting. Literally just being yourself and not giving a shit who has a problem with it. That's rare Rosie. It's admirable," Lee took out another cigarette as she continued to chuckle. Chae had laughed with her and she had a few tears as well. She couldn't remember when last she had cried from literal joy. It felt good.