Chapter Thirty

Jennie thought about the day Chae had planned and wondered where she found the time. All because she wanted to see them smile?

It didn't make sense and as they headed towards their room, she found herself okay with that. She didn't need things to make sense, as long as she was with Chae. The red head held her hand and led them in to the kitchenette.

"Would you like something?" she asked.

How can you be so calm Chae? Jennie allowed the question to fester. She shook her head and was content to just watch the other woman make herself a cup of tea. She moved without sound and it was a quality Jennie was beginning to adore. Quiet and reserved. Just two of the many words I've attached to you, Chae.

The younger girl began bobbing her head as she whistled while stirring. Jennie liked the sound and wondered what song it could be. She took in the woman before her and everything she'd learnt of her so far and came to a startling conclusion.

Everyone had underestimated her. Chae was so highly underrated that one could take for granted exactly what she was achieving here. She was a year younger than Jennie and yet she's been able to get some of the most legendary agents in the game on her side. Moreover it appeared they were working for her and not the other way around.

The brunette was still unaware of what Chae's end goal actually was but YG wanted her dead. That counted for something in its own way. Chae came to sit next to her and blew gently.

"I wonder, what things would have been like if you were originally a part of the team," Jennie looked at Chae in thought. Giggling slightly she replied.

"A whole lot different," they both laughed at the truth of that statement. She drank the liquid quickly as she thought of when to meet Hyuna. Jennie saw the thought lines on the younger girls face and enjoyed the view immensely. Her heart raced as she took in the red heads side profile and found herself possessed.

She got up and closed all the curtains and windows. Then she switched on each side lamp and the bedroom lights. She needed to see all of her. Chae watched as Jennie switched off the kitchenette light and led her to the bed.

She fell back and landed on the soft surface. She was surprised by the forcefulness of Jennie's push but didn't mind when she felt the other girl on top of her. She looked up and saw dark eyes in return. A few strands of hair fell forward and Jennie's nose scrunched. Chae reached out a hand to move them but instead, the older girl grabbed on to it.

Jennie grabbed the other hand and placed them above Chae's head as she moved down towards her lips. The red heads mouth felt warm and moving her tongue delicately around it, she could taste the mint flavoured tea with a hint of honey. When she removed her lips, Chae tried to pull them back. Jennie didn't allow her.

Spreading Chae's legs open, she moved to lay between them. She inched forward as she lifted her head to look at the girl beneath her. Chae bit her lip at the sudden friction and Jennie enjoyed how vulnerable it made her look. She tilted Chae's head so that she faced her and saw her pupils dilate. It made Jennie lose herself even further.

"What are you doing to me?" she whispered as she began to kiss the border of Chae's face. She moved painstakingly slow as she kissed all around. Purposefully missing the red heads lips. The younger girl didn't mind at all as her eyes closed in the shower of caresses. She basked in the older woman's attention. Jennie teased her further as she moved down to her neck.

It forced Chae to spread her legs wider and she released a slight whimper as Jennie almost kissed her lips. The brunette struggled to contain herself and moved towards the other woman's right ear.