Chapter Thirty Three

Clyde addressed them clearly, with a voice that boomed. It was to be expected. The man was monstrous in size and it matched his personality. There was no such thing as second chances with the leader of team Thesaurus.

"We need to find this woman," his eyes glossed over each of them, filled with expectation.

"We've tried everything, Clyde. But she's completely off the grid," said a scrawny looking man.

"If we find her we could get the pay day of the year with an extra bonus. I don't think you all understand the magnitude of this job," Clyde said sternly.

"We do. It's just time for us to think out of the box. Clearly what we've been doing has not been working," said a black haired woman. She placed a cigarette in her mouth.

"Well, any ideas?" Clydes eyes looked around. They all sat thinking for a while before a suggestion was brought up.

"Since we can't get to her, maybe we should bring her to us," said the blonde. Clyde looked at Cassidy and wondered why the woman still refused to take off the jaw brace. He placed it all down to sentiment.

"Cass, has a point, we should hit her where it hurts and see what she does." said her black haired team mate.

"Have an idea of where we should start?" asked the scrawny man.

Cass adjusted her brace before giving them a wry smile. She knew exactly where to begin and she believed that her ex-girlfriend would be far easier to locate than Park Chaeyoung.

Jennie watched as the BigBang members soaked up her words. It had been difficult for them to make the time for this meeting but Seungri had made a plan. Lisa sipped on her soda and wondered what was going through the men's minds.

Seungri had explained that YG refused to divulge why exactly BigBang were sent to kill 2NE1. The man feigned that he didn't even know the women were involved. GD began to believe that YG was using them in whatever shit show he was creating.

"You sure you're not mistaken Jennie?" asked Taeyang. His wife flashed through his mind along with the children they might have. He couldn't imagine them being shipped to a factory for experimentation.

"We're sure. I also think it be a good idea if you spoke to 2NE1 personally," said Jennie. Daesung agreed with and believed her. They had all heard rumours of such things. In fact he was sure they'd seen some of it.

GD scratched the back of his head nervously. It would be best to talk to his former agent mates but he was sceptical to how they might react. The women had always scared him a little.

"Okay then, Seungri will sort that out for us," Seungri looked at GD and tried not to grate his teeth. He knew 2NE1 would beat him up first on behalf of what his team mates had done.

Jennie gave them a nod and soon she and Lisa were bidding them farewell. She was happy to know that BigBang were not on board with what YG was doing. The thing is they needed to find out what his plans were. All they knew is that it involved Chae, Eric Dupont and most likely the Eric's family "project".

She stood still. Lisa tapped on the passenger side window with a confused look. Jennie got in to the car while apologising. Lisa started the car and drove them home.

"I think he's using the flash drives," said Jennie.

"Huh?"

"YG, there were a lot of popular companies on there. Maybe he's blackmailing them?" Lisa nodded in understanding before her eyes lit.