Chapter Twenty Eight

She watched as her mother berated the two men in front of her. The older woman's heels dragged along the wooden floor as she flung her words out. Mr Jama shrunk before his wife and didn't know how to stop the tirade. He turned to Lee and saw that the young man was crying. His wife asked him to face her. He did and was met by a very fiery hand. She quivered and gazed deep in to his eyes. He couldn't stand the disappointment. Needing fresh air she left the room in a huff.

Mr Jama lowered his head and allowed his cheek to burn. Isha watched as her husband continued to chunk. She had so much and yet so little to say. Her father looked through her.

"We have to call him," he said. She realised he wasn't speaking to her and as always she wasn't surprised by his exclusion.

Mr Tanabe held is head in his hand has he listened to his son crying. The boy was so deeply sorry. But he didn't want an apology. He just wanted a better son. He nearly threw the phone against the wall when he heard the news. The sniffles on the other side made him lift his chin. Lee continued to explain himself. However his father didn't care. They were supposed to destroy all those videos and recordings.

There was meant to be no trail. Documentation yes, but no trail. He placed the phone on the desk as his son continued to blab. Pinching his nose, he wondered how he'd found himself surrounded by snakes, with YG being one of the worse. He had an idea of what the man would do.

The image of YG speaking to that television screen about the Tanabe and Jama family's betrayal of the "precious project" flashed before him. He began to wheeze. Clutching his chest he convulsed at the thought of what that man would do to his family.

E'dawn rubbed his eyes profusely and forced himself to remain awake. He turned and saw that his girlfriend was chewing her gum quickly. Hyuna looked like she came straight out of a fresh shower. He wondered how she still had so much energy. He faced forward and continued to watch the building. Another two hours passed when a black sedan arrived. Hyuna patted him awake as she handed him his binoculars. Two figures emerged from the car. One male, the other female. Both looked exceptionally expensive. E'dawn zoomed in and gasped. Putting the binoculars down he saw that Hyuna was already looking at him. She was smiling like they had just won the jackpot, bringing her in for a kiss he knew that they basically just did.

Lee Hi sat on her couch and typed away. She was seeing if there were any available flights to Japan for tomorrow. It appeared that many of the most convenient times were already booked. She sighed at the idea of having to leave in the early hours of the morning. The door trembled.

Gazing, she wondered who it could be. She had no plans with an informant today and she knew Rosé had already left. Getting up, she opened the door lazily. The bullet flew threw her head and more rounds silently followed. A mammoth of a man stepped over her body as the other members of his team swarmed the room. The shooter replaced the bullets and adjusted her jaw brace.

CL was about to hand the last box to Jessi when she saw the woman point to her left. Hyolyn giggled at her partner's complete disregard for anything to do with work and wondered how she's been able to deal with her for so long. CL looked at her blandly and G Soul took the box without a word. Moving around Jessi he went to place it in storage. CL entrusted the keys to Hyolyn and bid them goodbye. The group returned to locking up everything in the new location.

Entering the driver's seat, CL started the engine. Minzy, gave everyone a shout goodbye and soon they found themselves on the road. She handed her friend a bottle of water and CL took it gratefully. They drove for awhile when both of their phones began to ring.