. chaos .

Sometimes he wondered if he had made the wrong choice to take on the job with such a high level of confidence. Jin let out a faint chuckle, letting his arms drop weakly beside his waist, head hanging low to the floor as drops of blood trickled from his lip to the ground, creating a satisfying little crimson puddle.

"I don't care what happened to you," he whispered, voice barely audible. 

He looked up, eyes meeting with the other's, gaze softening as he took in the despair they held in their bodies, the wall of confidence they had built themselves, the mask they chose to put on without return. It was crumbling, the whole facade, "It doesn't give you the right to be judge and jury. It doesn't give you the right to kill people!" he yelled out the last sentence as his legs finally gave in and he crumpled on the floor, eyes fluttering as his vision became hazy.

Her voice was like an angel's, coated with honey and sprayed with a layer of dark chocolate mousse, sweet and tender and everything a child wanted and craved. She was the embodiment of a goddess, hair flowing down her waist and eyes tender and loving. And yet, the hatred and rage she cradled within her, the horrors that trapped and murdered her innocence, were still very much present. 

"We kill the people," she muttered out, kneeling to meet his own eyes, now glazed with a layer of tears, "that made us like this."

He could make the outline of her lips, plush and sweet and beautiful. The memories suddenly struck him, of how soft and kind she could be, how she could harbor such care in that world of darkness. He hated how beautiful such a horrid being could seem and yet, his heart still yearned for her, convinced him that she could change.

And that was the last thing he heard before a bang sounded through the building and a pool of blood splashed on his face as his eyes widened in horror.

- - - - -

Things are never as they seem.

COMING SOON

A/N ; prepare for plot twists galore