. jeongguk.

Jeon Jeongguk

Jeon Jeongguk. Leader and Boss of Danger. Rumors say that he was born to the big underground mob boss, Jeon Jin Woo. Jin Woo was a fearsome man, feared by many people on the streets. He often brought his son around, hoping that one day he might inherit the company from him. The boy was rumoured to be less vicious than his father, though, hardly killing or injuring anyone. There were also rumours that he had a bad relationship with his father and disapproved of his methods. However, none of these statements can be confirmed.

year 2013

The boy sat quietly in the room, savouring the comforting veil of silence that protected him. The brush that he held so gently danced on the surface the canvas in front of him, decorating the milky background with streams of colour. Dark orbs sparkled as he began to take in the art in front of him, the way the paint seemed to sing through the light board, drawing the audience in and calling towards him. With a few more strokes and a dash of vivid blue, his painting was finished and he leaned back, lips parting in satisfaction, exhaling as his shoulders finally relaxed, droppping in exhaustion.

Light still streamed from the window, the natural setting seeming to produce a spotlight on his artwork. A smile crossed angelic features, eyes sparkling with happiness. Jeongguk didn't remember the last time he felt truly free to do his own thing without any interruption from his father.

"Not bad."

The boy spun his head around to come face-to-face with his sister, long shiny black hair, straight and silky with a little mischief sewn into those big doe eyes of hers, matching his. She had a more authoritative aura, however, stern and dominant. Even though her she was younger in age, she certainly held a good deal of maturity, often surpassing her brother in both her studies and charisma. At times, Jeongguk envied her for being so contrastingly different from him, full of potential in the underworld, born to be a leader. The boy himself was anything but that. A meek lamb, yet to hit his full puberty but slowly reaching to it. He preferred sitting at a desk and painting his heart out, expressing his feelings in poetry and song.

Too bad his father didn't approve of it.

"I'd say it's more than not bad. It's freaking amazing, Jae." he chuckled, turning around and shooting her with a raised eyebrow.

The girl smiled faintly, hands instinctively coming up to caress the little spots of blue and black underneath the long-sleeved jacket she wore, "I told you to call me Dream," she teased, poking her tongue out playfully as she moved to sit beside her brother, flipping her long hair behind her shoulder.

Jeongguk sighed, "Jae Eun is a beautiful name. It's your name. I don't know why you're so insistent on people calling your dream."

The girl craned her neck towards him, the rays of the sun splayed across her face, making her black eyes shine a light brown, "Jae Eun is a beautiful name, indeed," she muttered out in barely a whisper, "too bad it reminds me of our father."