. danger .

Danger

Danger. Many believed that they named themselves danger because they had wanted to sound intimidating, scare away their enemies with a single word. It made a good threat as well ; danger is coming to get you. You're gonna be caught by danger. It's danger. Beware of danger. Danger killed him. And yet, nobody knew the true meaning behind the name that haunted many of civilian's minds. Nobody cared or dared to ask. They weren't named danger because of the people they wanted to intimidate. They named themselves danger because that was how they had all first met ; through circumstances of danger.

The irony aroma of blood wafted throughout the house for a moment and Deu Rim sighed, no longer knowing what to do with the predicament, "Min Yoongi! Park Jimin! What did I tell you guys about leaving the corpses in the basement?" she yelled, frustration building up within her body, hands trembling as she continued stirring the boiling noodles in the pot, the liquid bubbling in shades of red and orange. She yelped as a stray stream of water jumped onto her hand, scalding just a little, enough to make a small red mark. Sighing, she switched off the stove before pouring the warm mixture into several bowls, cleaning the counter top and placing them in neat rows.

Her hands fumbled along the ties of the baby pink apron she wore over a rolled up long-sleeved slate grey cardigan and long dark denim jeggings that highlighted her curves and clung tightly to her calves. With one final tug, it finally came off and she sighed in satisfaction, hanging the article of clothing on a rack. The male duo finally emerged from under the building, shutting the door behind them and securing it firmly with two large padded locks. Their hair flew in all different directions, messy and disheveled, clothes wrinkled and stained with different patches of brown and dark red, some trailing down their thighs and biceps. A wild and unrestrained fury was still evident in the older man's eyes, vivid white hair half-covering that vicious gaze as he stumbled into the kitchen, washing his hands and rushing to grab a bowl of noodles. Deu Rim frowned, smacking his hand and signalling for him to go wash up before touching anything else, "It's blood, Yoongs. Not paint. You have no idea how hard it'll be to get all this off from these carpets." she huffed as the older growled in frustration, still moving to his room to take a bath.

The younger smiled and nodded politely to the girl before moving to his own room. He had softer features, small monolid eyes that turned into mini crescents when he smiled and cheeks that puffed out in an adorable fashion when he was thinking. On top of his hair rested dark raven black hair that fell into soft bangs, framing his features that produced a bubbly aura. Plush pink lips made him seem almost doll-like, ethereal and yet so hard to fathom with that temper of his.

Deu Rim shook her head, smiling faintly to herself as she watched the two older men walk towards the room, hearing the sound of water come rushing through the pipes as they each took a shower. She could hear yelling from Yoongi's room, seeing as he got all the cold water due to the fact that Jimin had started the shower first. The yells turned to shrieks of fury and she heard things clanging across the wall. A few minutes later, he appeared, in wet glory, with a towel tied tightly around his waist, banging crazily on Jimin's door and demanding the younger to finish showering already so he could have a taste of the warmth. Giggles escaped through the other door, a sign that Jimin was teasing and was most certainly not getting out of the shower anytime soon.

The clock ticked five in the evening, a sign that Taehyung, Jeongguk and Namjoon would be home soon from a meeting of sorts. Just as guessed, a mere two seconds later, the door swung open, revealing a very jolly Jeongguk, long messy dark brown hair and two large doe eyes accompanying cute lips and a tall nose. On his side was Namjoon, a hacker no less and one of the best but still equipped with a good set of muscles. He wore a hawaiian-style shirt, red with flower prints on them that screamed tourist, along with black denim jeans, mirroring Jeongguk's all-black outfit. Arm slinging over the younger's shoulders, he stood tall above him, eyes filled with wisdom and maturity.

"Dream!" a voice yelled excitedly from the back, introducing Taehyung, who had a satisfied rectangular-shaped grin on his face, eyes creasing as he went over to give an obligatory hug to his girlfriend, nuzzling his nose in her neck. His outfit was fairly casual today as well, wearing a gray hoodie with some black denim jeans. 

It seemed that black denim jeans were the supposed-to-be the uniform of the day.

The girl smiled, hugging back and waving to the boss, Jeongguk. She gestured to half-naked Yoongi, who had gotten into Jimin's room after picking his lock and zooming inside, now seeming to be wrestling with an equally half-naked Jimin ; it was a childish affair, pretty common for the two but with Deu Rim around, a disaster was calling if any of their towels slipped.

"Calm down!" Jeongguk yelled, humour still present in his voice as he went over to the duo, grabbing their shoulders and tearing them apart effortlessly, making both of them sprawl over by the walls.

Deu Rim laughed to herself at their antics, at how these group of men could be so vicious at one moment and so childish at the next.

[ location ; danger's house ]

hello everyone!

Ok, so I have a strong feeling that someone will be saying that this sounds a lot like Blood Ink which I'm only starting to realise now.

But trust me, the plot will be ENTIRELY different, okay? These are just intros.

Like I said, plot twists galore.

I do have to admit that Blood Ink was an inspiration, though. You guys should check it out ;-)

- Juverine