. surrender .

"And where do you think you're going?" the obnoxious voice scoffed, gun gripped tightly in his hand

"And where do you think you're going?" the obnoxious voice scoffed, gun gripped tightly in his hand. Kwon Ji Yong stood at the corner of the room, fury hidden within his eyes as he donned a black turtleneck and a pair of jeans. 

Dream grunted from the force of the bullet, bending over slightly as blood began to ooze from her side, the crimson drops forming a puddle on the cold cement floor. Jin couldn't breathe, couldn't think. Beside the girl, Taehyung had begun to hyperventilate, pressing a hand on her wound in an attempt to control the rapid bleeding. His forehead was creased immensely, eyes wavering in worry.

"Kwon Ji Yong!" Jeongguk shouted out, voice now low and filled with ferocity as he stepped towards the elder, "If you let us go right now, we'll promise never to return as Danger. We'll run away, move. It doesn't have to end with death," he pleaded out, voice shaking slightly.

The hitman let out a wretched smile, "Oh? Well, how then would I know if you'll keep that promise?" he asked bitterly. His eyes wandered towards the kneeling policeman on the floor, Jin's eyes still trained on Dream whose lips had now paled dramatically, clutching her stomach as Taehyung cradled her head gently, "Oh, a policeman! How pathetic," he smirked beforre turning to the man beside the group, "Hoseok, my boy. What are you doing here with them anyway?" 

Now, that got Jin's attention.

"H-Hoseok?" he muttered out, lips beginning to tremble, though in fear, worry or anger. He wasn't quite sure. The boy craned his neck towards his senior, features softening in guilt.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Ji Yong let out a howl of laughter, "Your little friend here partnered up with me," he chuckled, "Seriously, what is up with the police force these days? It's like they get worse and worse each year."

Danger really did want to take him out right then and there but the glances between them reminded each other that he held too many relationships and ties between the underworld and if they did do anything to him, they would be in much deeper shit than they were at the moment. Furthermore, his friend was Kai, an arms dealer. Surely, he would take revenge for him if they killed the man right there and then. It was a risky decision overall.

"Kwon Ji Yong," Dream managed to choke out after that, fingers now stained vivid red from the blood as she forced her eyes open. The girl had been shot before, no doubt about that. Her tiredness wasn't so much from the pain then it was from the fear of losing the ones defending her at the moment, "You know who I am. You know my reputation. I am the daughter of Jeon Jin Woo. My father had connections and I have them too. If you kill me now, I can bet tha-"

"Jeon Jae Eun," Kwon Ji Yong retorted, his mischievous side shining through as he knelt down in front of her, meeting her gaze at the same eye level, "You killed D.O.'s wife and sniper. You have connections, you're a daughter of a huge mob boss. But so is he. You can't expect your 'connections' to help you out now after you just went all out and against a man that didn't really do much to you in the first place. It's just not good underworld etiquette, ya know?" he sighed, plopping on the floor and beginning to tap the tip of the gun on the hard surface, eyes scanning towards her wound.

The words truly began to sink in for Dream as she thought about the whole situation. As much as she hated to admit it, the man in front of her was absolutely right. She had started a war all by herself, whether it be an accident or not. D.O. hadn't done anything at all to provoke her to this point. Sure, they had a legitimate reason for capturing the girl to prevent him with approving immoral assassination deals. But, to the members of the underworld, it would look to be as if she was the aggressor and D.O. would be nothing but a victim. Killing Kai would put the rest of Danger in permanent danger [ A/N: HAHAHA ]. She was stuck.

There was no way for her to go.

"Hands in the air where I can see them!" the loud voice startled everyone in the room as their heads whipped towards the door. The police. The police came.

Ji Yong let out a growl, "Jung Hoseok," he whisper-yelled through gritted teeth, "You did this."

The boy didn't know what to say, standing there in complete shock as well. He couldn't deny the statement as it would've caused suspicion amongst the police members already there and yet, if he agreed to it, the confession would be a complete lie. Before he could blurt out anything, a hand gripped onto his bicep, "Kwon Ji Yong, Danger, you are under arrest." Jin spat out, trying his best not to stare too much at Dream.

More waves of police officers began storming into the space, guns aimed at the group. Ji Yong let out a bitter laugh, slowly standing back from his hunched seating position, "You can arrest them," he muttered slowly, "but a man such as me would rather die."

And then he aimed his gun towards Dream.

Bang!

A police officer shot him just as he pulled on the trigger, the bullet digging into Dream. Taehyung had rushed forward a little in an attempt to protect her but he was too busy staring at trying to stop the bleeding from the previous wound to notice Ji Yong's actions. It was too late. The girl crumpled in his arms, now heavily unconscious. Everyone's breath hitched as Ji Yong hit the floor as well, eyes still wide open, the bullet only penetrating his arm. It seemed as if the authorities wanted him judged and jailed. Not dead. The man himself would not have it, though, as he quickly pulled up his own gun and shot himself, the blood from his bursting head exploding on to the floor.

"Dream," Taehyung began to whisper desperately, eyes now tearing up, "Dream, please wake up," he muttered out repeatedly, some of his stray tears now falling on her cheeks as he cradled her head gently. Bending down, he attached his lips to her forehead, body now trembling heavily with sobbing as his grip around her waist tightened. Jeongguk's lips parted as he fell to the floor, crawling towards her and intertwining their fingers together, pleading for her to wake up as well.

By now, all the other members of Danger had dropped their weapons to the floor. The officers started to move forward to make the arrests but Jin held up a hand for them to let the members have a moment for themselves, also grabbing the head of the operation by the arm and commanding him to call for an ambulance immediately. The man himself proceeded to kneel beside the bleeding girl, eyes beginning to glaze over.

One by one, the rest approached her, Jimin already beginning to sob and Yoongi trying his best to absorb some of the blood with his shirt. Namjoon checked her pulse and held her head up to try to stabilise her. Hoseok wanted to touch her, tell them it's going to be alright. And yet, he stood there numbly, blaming himself for everything that happened to her. 

And when the white truck came, red light flashing through the dusty window panes that decorated the cold and musty rundown building, they lifted their hands in surrender and watched as the girl they all loved was driven away, the smoke following the car's heels.

[ danger ; arrested ; mission completed ; target obtained ]

This chapter wasn't that good but idk what do you guys think?

- Juverine