. enemy .

The week after Dream introduced me to her friends, I was informed that Park Jimin and the gang were heading to a bar to 'discuss' some 'business details' with Enigma, another hitman gang in the industry that mainly consisted of Taeyong, their snip...

The week after Dream introduced me to her friends, I was informed that Park Jimin and the gang were heading to a bar to 'discuss' some 'business details' with Enigma, another hitman gang in the industry that mainly consisted of Taeyong, their sniper and D.O., their boss. There was also a supposed female fighter in the group, an expert in hand-to-hand combat but she was left anonymous and unknown to many. The meeting would also include Kai, an alleged arms dealer who had supposedly sold weapons to both parties without the other's knowledge. Kwon Ji Yong, a solo hitman, would also be at the meeting. He was a close friend of Kai's and was there as backup in case the man were to be attacked or ambushed by either group. The mission seemed of a higher difficulty than the others and for my own backup, I had called a co-worker, Jung Hoseok.

"C'mon, hyung! Lighten up a little!" the raven black-haired boy yelled beside Jin over the loud sickening music played by a seemingly anorexic DJ with several tattoos running down his arm, "You have to blend in with the crowd! Here, take a sip of this bourbon. It's extraordinary!" he squealed, pushing the short glass cup towards the older.

Jin scoffed, rolling his eyes and pushing the cup away politely. His gaze met the wild one of Hoseok's, bangs falling messily over his creased eyes, thin sharp face pairing with heart-shaped lips and tan skin. He had a very skinny figure, a little odd for such a strong police officer but not surprising considered his high metabolism issues, "No thank you, Hobi. I have to drive later. And I'm pretty sure drunk driving is illegal."

The man scoffed, lifting the bourbon to his lips and dousing the liquid all at once, his throat burning as he gritted his teeth, "You very no fun," he poked his tongue out, the alcohol clouding his thoughts a little.

"They're here."

Two men had enter the club, both with vicious stares as a woman quickly scuttled towards them and guided them to a room. Kai. Kwon Ji Yong.

Kai had dyed blonde hair, slicked back stylishly with gel. His eyes held a certain ferocity and seductiveness in them, sharp and dashing. The rest of his features were hard to be seen as he wore a face mask as black as his eyes, covering his nose and mouth. His whole outfit was black and well, probably trying to stay hidden from the public, easily blending in with the shadows or the darkness.

Ji Yong didn't need that kind of disguise, however. Even if the police did catch him, they didn't have anything on him, such as Danger. His outfit stood out from the crowd with a bright red leather jacket, ripped sleeves and ripped black jeans that paired stylishly with silver trinkets that hung from his pockets, the diamonds encrusted on them reflecting the multi-colored lights of the disco ball that hung in the middle of the drunk dancing crowd. His eyes held the same, if not more of the intensity and ferocity in Kai's own gaze. He had metal rings on every finger, head lifted high with eyeliner on his eyelids. Jin had to admit that the man looked surprisingly good.

"Hyung." the redhead beside him poked his side with an elbow, pointing at the other direction.

Park Jimin. Where are the others? Jimin didn't look as playful and innocent as he did in the café those weeks ago. He held a new stance, straight posture with a confident walk as he clicked his black heels on the floor, adorning a simple uniform of a white t-shirt and dark blue jeans. Jin noticed three piercings on each ear, his earrings having a chain sort of look, dazzling like Ji Yong's trinkets from the light of the disco. With his current attire, he looked more like a bad boy, maybe a high school or college troublemaker. Still, if the police did meet him in the club, they'd definitely brush him off without a second thought as another troubled youth.

Hoseok bumped his side once more, grabbing his chin and forcefully turning it into another direction. D.O. and Lee Taeyong. Ah, now the fun has really begun.

D.O. looked pissed, his eyebrows furrowing as he held another unreadable expression.

It took some time for Jin to realise that he was sad.

Slicked black hair, large black eyes and a formal coat with a tie, he looked completely out of place from the rest of the teenagers, his lips red and plump contrasting with fair milky skin. He looked older, more mature. It was an odd choice of uniform for the bar, not a good disguise at all.

Taeyong was much better with an orange bandana around his head, a green sleeveless t-shirt with some Marvel graphics on it and ripped jeggings that showed off lean muscles. He looked quite retro, actually blending in perfectly with the crowd as he strolled over with his boss nonchalantly. At this point, D.O. actually looked like he was Taeyong's father.

"They're heading into the private room. That's our cue," Jin whispered, tugging on Hoseok's sleeve and leading the boy towards the room beside it, "Ma'am, my friend and I here would like to book this room, please. Now. It's very urgent." he mumbled, trying to sound stiff and stern. However, the woman at the reservation desk seemed to take his words another way, eyes travelling from him to Hoseok as a mischievous smile danced on her face.

"Of course. Everyone needs some privacy." she slurred out, winking as she sashayed past them in an all-leather outfit, boots even squeaking a little as she opened the door for them, taking the cash that Jin held out and handing them the keys so they could lock the door firmly to avoid any disturbances.

As they walked towards the room, Jin caught a quick glimpse of Ji Yong, the two even making quick eye contact. The male merely gave him a flutter of his eyelashes before dismissing him entirely, entering the room beside theirs with Kai, chest puffed out as his head raised. The policeman scoffed, pushing his bangs back before entering their own room with his partner, locking the door securely behind them and placing a metal device against the wall connecting to the other room.

Hastily, the duo scoured and took out equipment from the backpack Hoseok had brought in with him, setting up various shaped devices and turning a dial on a solid metal box with buttons that shone green and red, flashing like a firefly. After everything had been prepared, both men inserted sleek black earphones into their ears, adjusting so they fit them just right.

"--Ji-Yong---so nice to see--you." the voices were a little fuzzy through the earpiece but still audible. Letting out a sigh of relief, Jin slumped into the leather brown couch, letting his head fall back as he rubbed his throbbing temples with long fingers.

"Hyung, hyung," Hoseok called out beside him, shaking his arm a little, "I think that lady at the desk thought we were gay."

[ mission ; listen and track danger's and enigma's conversation with kai and ji yong ; mission start ; co-worker ; hoseok ]