. jimin .

Park Jimin

Park Jimin. Negotiator. Rumours say that he was one of the latest to join the group, his verbal skills immediately attracting the members of Danger. He was not an orphan but rather a son of a restaurant owner who secretly owned a gambling den behind the regular-looking store. The police raided the place and arrested the man. Jimin, left alone and troubled, went about stealing money from various members of different alleyway gangs and random troublemakers. He also had a reputation of being a womanizer, often picking girls up at bars. Not much about Park Jimin is known beside these information and they cannot be confirmed due to the fact that these were obtained using verbal methods.

year 2015

The man swayed his hips as he walked into the bar, the light flashing off his blonde hair. Biting his bottom lip and swiping his bangs backwards, Jimin strutted towards the dance floor, flashing winks to females he passed by, hands twirling seductively at his sides. His tight-fitting black jeggings were completely new, stolen from the department store just that morning. Pairing that with a black t-shirt and a red velvet jacket, the man looked absolutely stunning, curves popping out as he smirked, eyes glowing with lust.

Some of the women smiled back in a daze, waving manicured nails at him and licking their bottom lip. Jimin wasn't too interested, though. He wanted a challenge, a girl that was feisty, curvy, maybe a little tan. 

"A shot." Jimin smiled playfully at the bartender as he nodded. The man was a usual at this place, often coming once or twice a week. 

There were many of the girls at the bar as well along with a couple which seemed to be sucking each other's faces off. Jimin cringed. Sure, PDA was alright but with the intensity they were getting at, he was pretty sure they'd be making it off to sex soon and he was not a fan of public sex. His body shuddered at the thought of naked bodies rolling on each other on the counter and he turned away, taking the shot left on the table for him and dousing it down, feeling the alcohol burn down his throat, his senses dulling a little. He loved the feeling of euphoria it gave him, it excited and willed his body to move at his dreariest moments of life.

"Excuse me, sir? I think that's mine."

Jimin's eyes shot open, widening when he saw the girl beside him dressed in a short-sleeve plain back t-shirt and ripped red and black jeans. Her neck adorned a choker, dazzling in the lights. It's dark shade of maroon contrasted beautifully with her milky skin, smooth and fair. Lips parting, Jimin bit on his bottom lip, moving closer towards her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he sung out, tilting his head as he took another small gulp of the scorching liquid, keeping it in his mouth. With a single movement, his arm shot out, grabbed her waist and crushed their bodies and lips together. He forced her lips open with his and let the alcohol bubble into her throat, tongue flicking hers before pulling away painfully slow. Lips still grazing hers, he smirked, head tilting as he tried leaning back in. A hand on his chest stopped him.