. discussion .

"Ah, Mr

"Ah, Mr. Ji Yong. It's so nice to see you," the voice slurred out as the man stood up, extending an arm out as he put on a glorious smile, the toothy grin making his eyes crease into little crescents, masking the true darkness of his personality, "and you too, dear Kai," he finished, flashing the man a quick glance of distaste.

"Pleasure is all mine," Ji Yong answered, lowering his gaze as he shot daggers to the man before him before actually shaking his hand. He knew how crafty Danger was and did not want to be deceived by the innocent facade.

The door slammed open, revealing a very frustrated looking D.O. and his sniper, Taeyong.

"I don't have time for this. Let's make a move on and talk." he muttered out, sitting himself on the couch opposite of Jimin's and patting the spot next to him so that Taeyong knew it was alright for him to rest as well.

Ji Yong let out a quiet snicker, letting go of Jimin's hands before walking over to lock the door and facing the rest of the group, a heavy expression fixing his features, "I have to tell you. There's two men in the room next door. Didn't seem too suspicious but then again, who am I to say?" he laughed, the chuckle sounding almost like a cackle, his maniac side showing.

"If you're worried, I can go take a look." Taeyong lifted an eyebrow, turning to D.O. who flicked his hand towards him, a gesture that approved of his suggestion. The sniper padded towards the wall, taking out a device from his pocket and placing it on the dark blue print before flicking a switch. The light on the device turned from a glowing orange to green, signalling that there were indeed no devices hooked onto the wall opposite, "Safe." he smiled victoriously, swinging his hips as he walked back towards D.O. and plopped beside him, the leather crushing down under his weight, though the boy looked like he had a horrible case of over metabolism.

"Good! We can start!" Jimin broke out in another cheesy grin, pouring some wine for the elders around him.

On the other side of the wall, Jin's chest heaved up and down in nervousness as he plugged the device back on the wall. He had heard Taeyong's words and quickly dismantled the metal piece. Sweat now beaded his forehead as he reattached it, his fingers shaking slightly, "Hoseok, I think we should laugh or shout every now and then so they think we're actually just normal teens having fun."

Hoseok let out a loud scoff, "No offense, hyung, but I don't think normal teens just go into private rooms like these. Especially not two guys. I mean, c'mon. We really look like we're gay dudes trying to book a private room for a fu-"

"That's enough, Hobi. I get it." Jin muttered out, cheeks now burning up at the easy way the guy spoke about sex.

"Now, it's no secret that our friend here, Kai," Jimin's gaze wandered towards him, a strange edge fighting its way through his voice, "sold weapons to both Danger and Enigma. Now, we would usually have no arguments about the matter but," he sung out, "we specifically remember that Kai had agreed to stay loyal to one of the companies. Therefore, he has violated both the trust of Danger and Enigma," Jimin's gaze darkened, smile becoming a little twisted, "and we don't like liars here, do we Kai?"

Kai forced a thin-lipped smile, gulping in fear. He knew how powerful Danger and Enigma were.

"It is true that my dear," Ji Yong stopped for a moment, trying to find a proper way to address Kai, "brother here has violated both the gangs' trust and policy. He deeply apologises for being so inconsiderate. I hope that the gangs will forgive him for his mistake."

Ji Yong flashed Kai a quick glance, holding back his temper and gritting his teeth as a finger tapped on the poor boy's back, a signal for him to get on his knees. Kai eagerly complied, falling to the floor pathetically and placing his palms on the carpets as he bowed down, forehead knocking repeatedly as his mouth uttered his sincerest apologies, not daring to look at either member of the gangs.

Taeyong flashed a satisfied grin at Jimin, who gave him a quick nod, signalling that they accepted the boy's apology. D.O. cleared his throat, waving his hand towards Ji Yong's direction. He nodded his head in understanding, picking Kai up by his arm roughly and sitting him back on the couch. By now, the sweat on the boy's forehead had already mixed in with some blood, trailing down his cheeks due to the fact that his constant knocking on the floor had opened up a rather neat-looking cut, his lip still trembling.

"Thank you for your graciousness." Ji Yong got up and bowed, placing a hand over his torso and the other behind his back. His eyes still fumed with some sort of anger but he calmed it, sitting back down beside Kai.

Jimin gave a large smile, face beaming as he straightened his posture, "Well, men. An agreement is still an agreement. Kai," he slurred the name out, "you have to make a decision. Will you be selling to Danger or Enigma?"

Heart thudding painfully against his chest, fear bubbled up Kai's throat as his lips parted yet words failed to escape from them. Either side would mean suicide or at least some sort of punishment.

D.O. raised a hand, back hunching slightly as he glared at Jimin angrily, "No need for that. Enigma has decided that they can no longer trust a betrayer and a liar. We pull out from this. We can buy from other arms dealers," he said out loud with confidence, biting his bottom lip slightly.

Ji Yong and Kai furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. Sure, Kai was technically a liar and a betrayer but he was the best arms dealer in the business. A matter as trivial as this should not have been brushed off by the boss of one of the leading hitman gangs in the industry.

"A-are you sure, Mister-"

"Of course I'm sure!" D.O. yelled, suddenly getting up and slaming a fist on the table, "Now get out of here before I get mad again and blow your f*cking brains out!"

Kai didn't need to be told twice. He scurried out, front facing them as his back faced the door, bowing repeatedly as Ji Yong walked past him, scoffing and rubbing his temples. The guards at the door helped to unlock the door before closing it once more.

"Happy now?"

[ discussion part 1 ; completed ]

hello everyone!

Phew, so any theories?

- Juverine