Chapter 3

I sat in the car singing along to the music while Jannah was typing on her phone. "What you typin?" "Nothin just textin." "Who?" she looked up at me and smiled. "Don't worry about it!" "I'll find out." "Nah I'm just playin it's nobody just Lenay talkin bout ha-" I looked at her side eye. "Ha! Nevermind." we stayed quiet the rest of the way and the whole time I was thinking of Andre. Like his smile and eyes. When we lock eyes it's wierd but he can easily grab my attention. His eyes are so dark and deep it's scary yet cute. Huuuuu Andre... he smell good and all lat and the fact he got a job and a car is like awwwww yea that's just right. I thought that I would never want to be with nobody since Rich left but just getting to talk to Andre changed my perception of everything and I felt bad for it yet free a little.

"Why you so quiet?" "Hu? Awl I was just thinkin." "Abooout?" ..... "Do you not gone answer?"......."I already now what it is I just want to hear you say it." I still didn't respond back. "Aye y'all didn't doooo anything did y'all?" "Nah!" "Ok just askin you was gone hella long though bro." I shrugged. "Come on man tell me what happened!" A smile grew across my face. "Ok so I was just walking and then I saw him at his job, he stopped me and we just talked then I got his number." "Is he gone be at the Caryone tonight?" "I didn't even ask but I don't really think he will." "Awl well Have you texted him yet?" "No." "You should then ask him." I didn't respond. we pulle ino IHOP and got excorted to our table. I pulled out my phone and decided to text Andre. I laughed at the fact that he saved himself in my phone as "Big Daddy Dre" like hell naw.

Jannah POV

I looked up from my menu to see that Skye was texting and smiling so I decided not to say nothing. A few minutes later a waitress and to our table to take our orders. "GoodMorning and welcome to iHop are you ladies ready to order?"

Me:"Um yes I am I would like the Texas style omlet with spicy hash on the side and an oj." she wrote it down then looked at me and smiled sweetly. She looked at Skye.

Skye:"I'll have the strawberry and whip-cream pancakes with bacon and oj."

Waitress:"Alright I'll be back with your orders." she paused then smiled at me again and left. I looked at Skye who was staring at me like Mama be doing. I laughed "Stop lookin at me like mama." "She gay." "Uh ok what that g-" "She want you." I blushed. "I mean I guess but I already got somebody sooooo." I said bouncing up and down in my seat. Skye laughed "Silly ass." we sat there and talked for a while until the waitress was back in sight. Skye whispered "Flirt with her fizag." "What!? no!" "do it and I'll give you $50."......

Waitress:"Here you are ma'ams is there anything else I could get you?" She sat our food and drinks down and flirtatiously bit my stiletto nail and looked her in the eyes.

Me:"No thanks." she starte walking away. Skye kicked me under the table. I grabbed the waitress arm "Wait." "Yes?" she said smiling, I looked at her name tag then back at her. "Um Marie I'm wonderin how old I have to be to work here?" "16+" "And you are?" "16, what about you?" she said while shifting her wait more comfortably. "I'm 15." she nodded then examined me for a minute. She tapped my chin gently, winked then walked away. Skye busted out laughin "Nigga you just got played!" I laughed with her and threw a towel at her. "Shut yo ass up and text Andre!"

We finished eating and Marie came back with the bills separate. I looked down at mine to see the cost and saw extra numbers at the bottom figuring it was her number. I pulled out the money and paid her. I smiled as she walked away switched we hips we got up too leave as I took her number and left a tip.

Skye POV

Later that night

I finished packing my clothes to last til Tuesday morning. I sat my two bags in the car and waited for Jannah to come down. Mama left an hour ago with out even speaking to Jannah and I don't know why this time. I think it got to Jannah considering that she kissed my head right I'm front of her which was fucked up. Jannah finally came down an out her one suit case in the back seat. "You lock the front and back door right." she looked stupid then got out the car and locked the apartment up. "Aright now I did." I chuckled. We drove excitedly singing and blasting music down the highway until we got to the hotel. We checked in and took the elevator up to the top floor. It was packed with people in the hallways and all that. "Dangggg all these chicken heads!" I laughed at Jannah. we checked into the room and started being goofy. "Ready ta turn up!?" "Hell yea!" I explored the hotel room and it was huge to not be so expensive. We unpacked our clothes and place them in the drews. I got a text and pulled out my phone. it read

Andre: 7:31pm "Wyd tonight ma?" Me: 7:34pm "Chillin at the Caryone. You off work?"

Andre: 7:40 pm"Yea we comin up there too what's ya room number?

Me: 7:42pm "Who's we?"

Andre: 7:46pm "Me and my brother Locc."

Me: 7:50pm "822."

Andre: 7:52 pm "Ok."

I locked my phone and pulled my hair into a bun while walking into the bed area. Jannah was laying on the bed talking on the phone. I'm guessing with Marie cause how she was flirtin hard. I pulled out my swim suit and put it on.

Jannah:"Going to to pool?" "In a little bit Andre comin up here soon." "Awl ok. Marie I'll call you back." she hung up and out her swim suit on. "Why Marie not here?" "She said she can't but where my $50!?" I smirked cause I thought she forgot. I reached in my purse and pull out a 50 and handed it to her. "Thanks" "So you like girls now?" "No I'm just goin along with tha bet." "Nah this went far over the bet you obviously like her back." "Mmm well I'm not gay but hey gotta experiment sometimes." I shook my head and sat on my bed chillin.