Chapter 21

I turned around to when I heard the door opening. I frowned when I seen his mother. "Oh... It's you." She said. "I guess." She walked over to Andre and grabbed his hand that I was holding. "You can let yourself out." "What is your problem?" "There is no problem I'd just rather not have my son spending his last days with ..... You."  "Excuse me!?" "You heard me.." "First of all I'd rather you address me as Skye... My name ain't you. Get that straight, and what do you mean his last days what are you saying??" "I don't care what yo name lil girl your irrelevant in my life. Goodbye!" I stood up and got in her face. "You know what I really want to beat to ass right now. But I have too much class and too much damn respect. So ima tell you this I'm going to be in his life whether you like it or not." I turned around making my way tongue door. "What ever miss dramatic... You gone be here when we pull the plug next week or not?" I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at her. "Why would you do that??" She sighed. "He is breathing on a machine. I dont want to see my son suffering like this. I'm going to pull the plug so are you going to be here or not?" "Why the hell would you do that!?" "Cut the bull shit we know where he is headed and if you lived my son like you say you do you would agree with me." "No I don't agree with you and you are not pulling that plug. Why would you want to end your own child's life!?.... You know what don't even answer that cause what's come out of your mouth so far doesn't make a lick of sence. You are not going to end his life for your benefits!" I stormed out the room not wanting to hear another word out her mouth.

Jannah's POV

I laid back on the table and raised my shirt. The doctor put the cold gel on my belly, which I was used to by now. As she moved the thingy around on my belly I seen my baby pop up on the screen. "There you are." Doctor Link said. "Yay my baby.." I said lowly. "Everything is looking fine so far... Development looks great... Aren't are you?" "No not really." "Ok good keep it that way." "Can you tell the sex?" I asked anxiously. She laughed. "Actually yes I can."  I sat there quiet until she spoke. "Well?... What am I having doc??" She smiled and looked at me. "You haveing a bouncing baby boy Ms. Walker." When she said that my heart skipped a beat and I started crying tears of joy. "Can I see him?" "Right There..." She said said pointing to the monitor. I smiled even wider. "Want printoffs of him?" I nodded. "Yes please??" "Ok I'll Be back with those." She wiped the gel off my belly with a napkin and I pulled my shirt down watching her leave the room. I sat up and basked in the moment that I'm having a little boy. I looked to my left at the empty seat that was there for the fathers to sit. A frown crept across my face and I sighed deeply. "Here you go." I liked up at Doctor Link. "Oh thanks." I looked at the pictures and slightly smiled. "You ok? You seem down?" I looked up at her. "Oh no I'm fine." "Sure?" I nodded. "Ok well next appointment is next Tuesday same time is that good?" I nodded "Yes thanks." She nodded and left. I grabbed my things and walked out.

_________*__************

IM SLEEPY BARE WITH ME!!