Chapter 10

Skye POV

I woke up at 9 and went straight to the restroom to throw up. I don't know why I mean I'm not pregnant I'm still a virgin. Maybe just food poisoning. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then got dressed. I decided to wear my distressed jeans and burgundy sheer shirt. After all the extra stuff I went to Marie's room and found Jannah sleep.

"Jannah wake up we gotta go." "......Ok. Give me a minute." I nodded and walked out the room.

Jannah POV

I sat and bed a stretched. "Ouch!" I lifted my shirt and saw the bruises I forgot about. "You ok?" I turned to face Marie. "Yea I'm good. Thank you for lettin us stay we about to go." she grabbed my arm. "You don't gotta leave if you don't want to." I gently moved my arm away. "I want to." "Ok well can I have a kiss?" I side eyed her and got out of bed. "I ain't feelin you like that ok?" she gave me a confused but upset look. I shrugged her off and walked towards the restroom "Wait.." I stopped and sighed full of frustration cause she about to piss me off. "What?" "What's with the attitude?" "I don't have an attitude." "Yes you do." "Why do you care?" "Cause I don't want my future wife to be mad all the time-" "can you not fuckin piss me off right now I'm just tryna get my shit together and you worried about yourself! I don't like pussy move!" I swatted her hand away and walked into the restroom. it was bad what I said but shot don't piss me off on some dumb shit fr.

When I was done getting ready Marie was trying to apologize and I did the same but I hit hope she think that we not a thing. I feel bad for leading her on but at least I'm trying to stop it now. Me and Skye got back in the car and drove off.

"We need a new care Skye." I saw her look at me as I stared put the window then her eyes went back to the road. "Why?" "Think about it, who knows who could have been followin us." "You know what you right. We'll get one. In the mean time we need to go back to the apartment and take care of those bodies before anyone seeing them if they haven't already." "Ok and take care of them how? in broad day light?" "No dumb ass burn them." "What about the rest of the buildin?" "They gon be iight." she pulled out a blunt and lit it. I just sat there quiet as a mouse.

Skye POV

"What ...the... hell...." "Dayyuuuumm!! Somebody beat us to the punch huh!?" I smacked her in the chest "Stop makin fuckin jokes Jannah do you know what this mean!?" "What?" "This shit was planned. There's an insider." "And how you know that?" I gave get a stupid look.

"Who knew what went down and set the building on fire. Just like who was watchin you through yo window. Somebody watchin every step we take." ate at fell from her eye and I wiped it. "I don't believe that." "Well don't believe it but we gotta take action." "Like how?" "You'll see." I started the car back up and drove out the parking lot.

1 month Later

After we had to live in and out of hotels I finally got us a spot to live in far from our old place and out the hood. I quit my other job and now I'm strippin at Lace Palace. Jannah don't know but she gone catch on sooner or later. We changed our school info and went to another school with different names and all lat cause schools don't protect info too good. I dyed my hair a dark red and wear way less makeup cause without make up I looked way different and as I was told much better. Jannah changed her appearance too.

------------------------------

Short I know but I have school tomorrow!! ✌️