Chapter 27

I woke up on my couch to loud blood curtailing screams coming from my sister's room. I got up, making my way to her room.

She was laying on the floor crouched of holding her stomach. I ran over to her side.

"Whats wrong!?"

"It hurts!!!" She continued to cry and cough up blood.

"Oh my god! Can you stand up!?" She struggled to move but fell back down. I grabbed her phone and called the police.

About 10 minutes later they came. The ambulance rushed her to the hospital and I rode in the back of the truck with her. I held onto her hand begging and praying that she doesn't loose this baby.

Kamari's POV

I got back in the car and waited for Cynthia to get in. She is now going on three months being pregnant and I have volunteered to take her to and from her appointments. I mean after all I may be the father anyway.

"Thank you for taking me again."

"No problem."

"Have you told Jannah yet?"

"Whats to tell?"

"That you come to my appointments. I don't think she won't like not knowing from you and finding out on her own." I frowned and looked at her.

"What you mean?"

"If she finds out before you tell her that's just gone give her a different impression."

"I'll talk to her just keep yo mouth shut."

She sighed and rubbed her stomach. I looked down at her belly and back at the rode.

"I was wondering. Why don't we just have you take a prenatal DNA test?" She frowned.

"What for this is your baby."

"I don't know that."

"Oh now it's not yours?"

"I never said it was."

"Really?"

"Yes really. You wanna take the test or not?"

"It may be to early to tell anyway." She said with an attitude. "Is Jannah getting one? Hell she should if I am."

"She don't need one cause I know that my son."

"Do you really?"

"Look don't worry about Jannah she ain't got nothing to do with this." I pulled into her driveway.

"Bull shit. She has everything to do with this and if it wasn't for her then you wouldn't be denying our baby and we would still be together."

"No we wouldn't."

"We wouldn't?

"No now can you go. Make an appointment with the doctor to get that test done."

"You have to be there dumbass." I smacked my lips.

"I knew that."

"Or did you?"

"Are you gone take the damn test or not!?" I asked getting aggrivated.

"Of you really want the test then fine I'll take that fucking test. But she had to take one too and lets see who's come out positive." She closed my door and stormed to her door. I sighed and drove down the street toward Andre house.

****

"Why you keep eating all them damn cookies?"

"They good shit."