Chapter 14

Jannah's POV

I woke up feeling heavy in the head. I rolled over to the other side of the bed and checked the time. 9 am, I sighed and unlocked my phone responding to all the texts I had from other people, yet not one from Kamari nor a call so I decided to calm myself. I dialed his number and put the phone to my ear.

It rung and rung and rung yet no answer. I sighed again and hung up the phone. Tossed it on my bed and walked into the bathroom to shower.

Once I was out the shower I put on some clothes to start my day. I sat at my vanity and applied my makeup. Taking my time with every stroke I made. About 5 minutes later I brushed out my hair and made big curls in it. Making it fuller and long.

I then took a moment just to look and actually check out my flaws in the mirror which caused me to think. I should've known that's all Kamari wanted from me anyway. You know to just dip in one time and leave. I'm so sick of this and it haven't even been 24 hours yet. The even worse part is he doesn't even know it was my virginity he actually took. Yea funny right? I can't deal at all. My thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock at my door.

"Yea!?" My door slightly swung open and in walked Skye.

"Good morning." She was very cheery with a bright smile on her face. "Morning" I said in a deep sigh.  "Andre just left." I quickly turned my body all the way around to where I was fully facing her. "You just now telling me he was here!?" " Yea sorry about that." "Well what happened?" I asked while walking closer to her. "Nothin for real we just talked and went to sleep basically. He said that he loves me again." "And?" "He pretened like he never said it." She said with no concern. "Oh . Do you think he really means it?" "I don't even know really but I... Nahhh I don't think he does." I slightly nodded and sat at the edge of the bed next to her. "Well I-" I started but so only got interrupted by her phone ringing in her pocket. She glanced at the caller and walked out the room. I just brushed it off. Grabbed my car keysanx phone then left. Yes my own car , do anything with money.

Skye POV

I walked out of the room because I had a call my South Central Correctional Facility.

"Hello?"

Operator:"You have a collection call from "Rich". Do you accept the charges?"

"Uhh... Yes."

"Wassup baby." I took a seat on my couch and tried to brace myself. Rich was my first love. I did everything for and with him except for sex , that's a whole other story but I guess that was another plus for him keeping me aroubd, he knew I wasn't easy. But now hearing his voice again after months and months its kinda hard and weird. Although it put a smile on my face.

"How you been?" He asked.

"I'm ok what about you?"

"Bad I wanna get outta here. The judge been talking about I might get out in 2 months to a year so that s coo. You know I miss your right?"

"Thats coo. I miss you too Rich."

"You know I love you right?"

my smile instantly dropped and killed my spirit.

"Whats up why you calling Rich?" I should've known he wouldn't never call me unless he needed something, guess I was caught up in the moment huh? "Nothing but I heard from ya mama."

"And?" I asked with an attitude.

"Chill with the attitude and she hit me up on real crazy shit.  Askin if I talked to you and that y'all place burned down. She said some other shit but I forgot. I asked why she didn't know where you was and she wouldn't answer. None of questions actually.." he said in a slight chvukle. He continued."How you hear from her?"

"She visited me. I don't know how she knew where I was. I thought you told her where I was at first but nah." He started.

"I'm surprised to hear from her cause I thought he hated a nigga but anyway she also said that your sister rattled me out."

"Tf you mean my sister rattled you out!?"

"I meant what I said."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Look don't call me on no stupid shit I ain't got time for and don't be pissin me off I'm not in the mood! If you that lonely call my mama ass since she wanna pay you visits and shit!"

".....my fault ma but I guess." I sighed and thoggt for a second. Wondering why my mama would lie and say that when I knew she was the one that rattled him out to the Fed's but I never told no one. She didn't cause she really did hate him that much . She thought that getting him put away would make me get my act together but whatever.

"Mhm."

"I really do love you though Skye. You know that right?"

I smiled slightly.

"Yea I know."

"Wait don't tell me you been waiting on a nigga?" He said excited. I laughed. "What you mean!?"

"I'm still #1 ...right?"

"Ha ha uhh no my sister is number one nigga and if you mean am I waiting on you, no I'm not."

"Oh damn I was really hopin on workin on us when I get out but I guess not." I was silent just reliving the memories. He interrupted mybthohhys bu saying "Is that who y'all stayin with?"

"Who?"

"You and yo sister stayin with ya new nigga?"

"1 I'm not with anybody and 2 we good with we got going on don't worry about it." I said sassy.

"You sound so damn cute with to smart ads mouth." I laughed. "Well-"

Operator:"you have one minute left."

He sighed deeply.

"Well I guess I'll talk to you later ba- I mean ma. I love you."

"I love you too Rich."

Operator:"The caller has hung up." I frowned and little and set my phone down.