Chapter 11

I picked up my phone and decided to call Andre. We ain't dating it nothing but... it's complicated we just friends right now I guess.

"Hello?"

"Mornin Dre."

"GoodMorning gorgeous. What you gone do tonight?" I smiled slightly and walked over to my restroom.

"Umm I gotta work tonight."

Andre smacked his lips. "Mane when you gone just take a break from ya damn job. Where you work anyway?"

"Nigga money is money and don't worry about it let's go out to breakfast though."

"Aright then let's go to my spot after that."

"Ok bye."

"Bye. I love you bestfriend." I chuckled

"Mmhm bye." he laughe then I hung up. I turned the shower on and slowly undressed in the mirror.

I washed up and washed my hair then walked over to my closet and pulled out some clothes. I head and knock at my door knowing it was Jannah. "Yea!?" "Can I come in!?" "Yea!" she walked in and sat on my bed. "Where you goin?" "Breakfast with Dre." "You fallin for him ain't you?" "Why you say that?" "Uhh you smilin hella hard and you smile hella hard everytime we talk about him." "Aw nah not really." she sighed and stood up. "Quite lyin to yourself Skye it's okay to like somebody other than your first love." I looked at her for a second and she looked away. "Well" she started. "since you leavin I'm not staying home bored and alone I'm callin Kamari." "And y'all made back up when??" "Mmm see about that." "Mhhmm whatever Jannah y'all new to get y'all shit together." "We tryin iight." "I mean I guess but don't stay out too late somebody gotta watch the house I have work tonight." Jannah smacked her lips. "Huuuuu!! You always gotta work how I'm gone be here by myself." I raised my eyebrow confuse considering that Marie usually comes and stay the weekend. "What about Matie?" "She all on the 'why won't you be my girlfriend' type shit again and you know I really ain't got time." "Yea. it seem like everytime you and Kamari break up she pop up with that." "I know but whatever I'll make her come anyway." "Orrrr maybe just you and Kamariiii." I teased. She gave me a stale face. "Why you lookin like that?" "Always tryna be funny" "No but like y'all can make up or sum. Do sum freaky." "Ha! Like what!?" "Shit a lot of stuff y'all ain't gotta smash so have a seat." "Mmm well I'll see how this go down." I started laying out my stuff for work tonight. "Where you wearin that to?" "Hm? Oh no where just lookin at it." I said pushin the lingerie back into my dresser. I felt a little too comfortable for a minute and forgot Jannah doesn't know my occupation. I looked up at her and she was still staring. "You know what you been actin real funny since we moved in this house and I thought it would have rubbed off by now but evidently it didn't. So I'll find out what's goin on with you Skye." she said lookin me up and down and walking out my room. I just shook my head.

Me and Andre pulled up to Denny's. We walked and took our orders then started talking. "So uhhh was you fr earlier when you said you love me?" I asked a little nervous for a strange reason. "Nah girl I was just playin." he said in a laugh and shooing me off. "Oh. Coo." "What's wrong?" "Mm nothin." I said a little goofy. he smiled and changed the subject. "So when you gone let me swing by the crib. Last time I was there we was helpin ya ass move all that new shit in." "You gone stop talkin shit and you can come over after work though I get off at like 1 am." he paused for a minute "Aright. So what do you do?" "You gone keep askin?" "Until you tell me, yea." I sighed and just didn't know why it was so hard to tell him. "I work at Palace." "Palace? As in tha club?" "Yea." "WTF!?" I jumped when he screamed like that. "Andre what's up with you?" "You out there strippin and shit Skye!?" "Shhhh. And yea what's the big deal??" I was so confused as to why he was upset but I need to figure out why.

------->>><<<___|||#}}}}

Short I know buuuuuutttt long chapters may just MAY be coming sometime soon! -Luv. ❤️😜