Chapter 32

Hey everyone these last few chapter will be the last ones until the sequel!!

********************

"You gone help me put the food away?"

"I'm tired." He walked up the stairs and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll help you Skye." Jannah got up from the table and sat Ky'An down in his car seat.

"Thanks."

"Mmmm. So why he been actin salty today?"

"Today? Has been like that since he started work again." "Really?" I nodded.

"Yea, it all started when he came home with Eryca." "Who's Eryca?" "Some new friend he got from work." Her eyes grew wide. "Not just that but he invited her here with out asking me first."

"Oh hell nah, Andre!"

I covered her mouth and shushed her. "Shhhhhh! No no don't bring him down here I don't want to hear his mouth."

"Ok I won't say anything then... For now at least."

*****************

The Next night

"Andre can you zip this up." I called out from the bathroom. He walked in and stared at me.

"Where you goin like that?" "I told you I'm going out with Lisa and Cory."

"Where to though?" "Just a party. At the club." "How you gettin in the club?" "Cory is 21 she's getting us in." "They picking you up?" "Yea." "When you coming back home?" "I don't know not too late I have work tomorrow." I turned and looked at him when he was done zipping me up. "Something tellin me you don't want me to go out..."

"I don't."

"Why?"

"I want you to stay here with me." He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my check.

"Call Eryca. You'd rather go out with her anyway."

He smacked his lips"Come on that was one time and we met up to talk about work. At least I brought her over to meet you first."

"You don't get it Andre." I pushed past him and walked in the room to put on my shoes.

"Well help me get it."

"You think that it's ok to bring a random chick into our home then start hanging out with her behind my back."

He sighed.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinkin about all that until it actually hurt you." I was silent. "And I didn't know that you would get that jealous."

"Its nothing to do with that. It's the principal of it. What if I bought some nigga over here having a good old time with them and leave you at home when we go out and have fun."

"It was for work!"

"I don't give a fuck she still a female!"

"What do you want me to do? Tell me cause I'm obviously doing something wrong so tell me what YOU want me to do."

"Stop talking to her! Leave her alone!"

"Done."

I got off the bed and grabbed my purse.

"But..." He started. I turned back around. "You gotta cut off Rich."

I frowned.

"Why him?"

"Why not him?"

I sighed and shook my head at him then left out the room.

**********