Chapter 17

A Week Later

After having my little talk with Kamari I decided to sit him and Jannah down together so they can talk about the future and how they are going to move on which didn't go too well but I will let it take it's course. Enough about them, Rich finally got out of jail and things are going smoothly. Andre wasn't so happy about the idea but oh well he isn't paying my bills I am. I didn't tell him that though but Rich has been here for 3 days and he is actually a lot better than I thought he would be.

I got out of bed so I could clean the house. Andre is coming over later cause he has a surprise for me. I have been thinking about it since yesterday so I really can't wait.

I knocked on Rich's room door.

"Yea!?" "Can I come in!?" I bearded movement and the door finally opened. "Sup?" He looked me up and down biting his lip. I cleared my throat and looked away. "So have you found out where you are going to go for tonight?" "Why??" I sighed "Rich I told you I got stuff to do tonight and you need to find somewhere to go until tomorrow." He walked over to his bed and I followed behind. "So you telling me I can't be here cause you got stuff to do?" "Yes!?" He chuckled and rubbed his chin like he was thinkin. "I don't know but you got something up that you don't want me to know." "What you mean?" "Exactly what I said but whtever I'll find somewhere to go. I'll be gone in about and hour or so." "Good." I got up off the bed and walked over to the door. "Aye." I turned around raising my eye brows at him. "You look gorgeous by the way." I smiled. "In this old thing?" I said motioning my robe. He laughed. "Yea." "Thanks." "No problem." He leaned back on his bed. "Do you want this closed?" "Nah it's good." "Ok." I walked away and started cleaning the house.

********************

I set the rest of the food on the table when I heard and knock at the door. I made my way over to the door and answered it. "Hi baby." "Hey Dre." I wrapped my hands around his neck as we hugged.  He kissed my cheek and walked in the house. "It smell good in here what you cook?" "Um come on you'll see." I lead him over to the kitchen where the food was set. "Mhmhmh looking good too." He said rubbing his hands together. I smiled "well go ahead and eat I know you hungry." We both took a seat and started eating. I grew more and more impatient the more silent he was. I looked up at him to see him stuffing his face. "Baby?" "Hmm?" "What was the surprise you had to tell me." He looked up at me and wiped his mouth. "Oh yea." He cleared his throat and reached in his pockets for something. I saw a small bow and frowned a bit. "Um.. Andre don't tell me-" "Nah it's not a ring... Well not a engagement ring. But it is a ring." He opened the box and showed me the beautiful diamond incrusted heart. I gasped. "You know uh I just wanna show you that I really care about you and uh you know I appreciate you. You my girl and my best friend." I sighed and smile. "Gimmie yo hand." I gave him my hand and he placed the ring on my left ring finger. I stared at it. "Awwwnn little sniffles I love it." I said squeezing his cheek. He smacked his lips. "Man stop with all that lovey dovey stuff." He blushed. "No but I really like it thank you." I bent over the table and kissed him.

Jannah POV

"Marie I have to tell you something." She frowned at me and turned down the tv. "I'm all ears." I sighed and turned to face her. "I think.... I think I'm pregnant." "What!?" I shooed her off with my hands. "I know I know stop yellin damn." "Yall been protective right?" "Yea but you know. Never know." "When was the last time?" "Umm... 2 days ago." "When did you really think you were pregnant though?" "Man probably about a week ago maybe 2 is when I started eating a lot and getting stomach bugs." She shook her head. "I feel so stupid...it's so hard Marie it really is." I started to bawl my eyes out hysterically just thinking about what might happen. Marie rubbed my back "I know ... It's ok to cry." "C'mon." She got up off the bed and I wiped my eyes. "Where we going?" "You need to take this test. I have a box full under my sink in the bathroom. Take 2." I sighed deeply and got up. "Ok." I knew I was going to dread this.

Skye POV

I walked over to my bed fresh out the shower. Andre was laying down watching tv so I laid next to him. "Come here..." He pulled me into his chest and I got comfortable. "When you coming back to school?" I shrugged. "I don't know I think i have been wanting to just leave it." "I don't think you should do that it's gone fuck up everything." "You think so?" I asked lowly. "Yea. But do what you wanna do." I smacked lips and hit his bare chest. "Shut up!" "Oww that hurt." "So..." "You know ima support whatever choice you make whether you stay in school or not." I smiled. "I know you will." "Yea but always know what you doing is what you really wanna do. Don't settle for less do what you know is right you know what I'm sayin?" "Mhhmm." "Yea so just keep doing what you gotta do-" As he started to lecture me I snuggled closer to his chest as he his voice turned into muffled noises.

****************

Sorry about the short chapter but I'm tired and I have church in the morning.