Chapter 18

"Baby wake up" I rolled over to find Andre shaking me awake. "What what's wrong?" "I just wanted to tell you I am about to go to school." I opened my eyes all the way. "Ok I love you." "Love you too. Can I have a kiss?" I nodded. He bent down and kiss my lips. "I'm gone call you later Aright?" I nodded while falling back to sleep.

Jannah's POV

"Jannah I'm about to go to school... Are you going to be ok?" I wiped my falling tear. "I'm just about to go home..." She sighed while rubbing my back. "It'll be ok you know I here for you." I cracked a smile. "Yea I know." I dragged my tired body out the bed and slipped on my shoes. I hugged Marie goodbye and left.

**********

I plopped down on the couch and started crying all over again.

************

Skye's POV 3months later

"That will be 24.67 ma'am." I reached into my wallet handing the lady my money. She gave me my receipt and the two pizzas I ordered. "Thank you come again." I smiled and walked away. I put the pizzas in the back seat.

I got in the car and started it up. "Did remember the pineapples??" I looked at her disgusted. "Yea they did... It's cold can I turn on the heat yet?" "Nah girl I'm buring up roll my window down." "No it's 24 degrees outside shit!" She huffed. "I don't never get nothing I want!" "Bitch look here!-" "Short fuse!" I sighed and drove faster. "I can't wait til you have my niece or nephew already so I can beat yo ass you irritating." She smiled. "Speaking of irritating have you talked to your cry baby today." I looked ta her eating a snicker bar and shook my head. "Fat ass. No I haven't talkeb to him yet he supposed to call me when he leaves his mama house but he hasn't." "Awl ok." "Why?" "Just wondering y'all talk 24/7." I smiled. "You know it."

She shook her head and looked out the window.

********************

"Can you hand me another piece?" Jannah asked me while she reached for pizza. "You and this belly, you only 4 months jannah..." "Cmon please?" I sighed. "Which one you want?" "That one right there." "This one?" I asked pointing to a certain piece. "No the one next to it......." "Yea that one." "Does it matter??" "Yes it matters!" I shook my head and put the pizza on her plate. "Thank you." I sat back on the couch flipping through channels.

Me & Jannah sat in a comfortable silence until the door bell rang. I hopped off the couch and over to the door. "Who is it?" "Me!" I giggled when I heard Andre's voice. I opened the door. "Hey baby..." "Hey I missed you." I kissed him about move out the way so he could walk in. I closed the door and locked it. "Sleepy much?" I looked at my sister and laughed. "Leave her alone." He wrapped his hands around waist. "I wanna talk to you about something." I frowned. "What about?" "My mama wanna meet you." "Oh... Ok." "You don't seem happy." "I'm just surprised that it came out of no where. It has been 7 months." He smirked. "I know but me and my mama just got back on good terms you know that." I nodded. "Yea. Well ok when?" "We'll talk about that later." He sat down on the opposite couch. "Come here. Tell me what happened today." I sat next to him. "Nothing just been running around all day I'm tired." "Want me to go home?" I shook my head. "No no stay here with me." I snuggled up to him and sighed. "You aint got work?" "Nah I took off I knew I was going tinge busy today with Jannah and then I had errons to run with Cory." "Whos Cory?" I smacked my lips. "My friend from work. Why do I always have to remind you about her?" "It's hard to remember she not the only friend you talk about." I chuckled. "What ever." I heard Andre phone vibrate and I peeked over but he got up. "My bad I gotta take this." I frowned. "Ok." He walked into the other room as he talked on the phone. I pulled out my phone & called a good friend of mine, Coryanna.

Cory:"Hey Skye." I sighed

Me: "Cory he just did it again..."I got up and went to the restroom.

Cory:"Want to come over?"

Me:"for what?"

Cory:"So I can choke him and that hoe he on the phone with." I laughed.

Me:" Nah it's good."

Cory:"I don't know why you don't just bust his ass already."

Me:"It ain't that easy Cory."

Cory:"What's not easy about it? You walk up to him, snatch the phone, and tell the bitch you'll cut her." I chuckled.

Me:"I dont want to accuse him though I could just be being paranoid."

Cory:"I mean it is what it is. Don't be stupid Skye."

Me:"I'm not..." I sighed.

Cory:"Find out what's going on this been going on far too long."

Me:" I will."

Cory:" you said that last time."

Me:"I got it Cory. I'm about to go to sleep though."

Cory:"Ok goodnight." I hung up and walked back into the room.

I frowned. "Hey... Where you going?" I asked while watching Andre putting his coat back on. "Um I gotta go I'll be back in like a hour." I frowned even harder than before. "Where you going though?" "I gotta go talk to somebody about something." I raised my eyebrow and stepped in front of him. "Andre are you cheating on me?" "Better not be!" Jannah said while walking to the bathroom. I shook my head. "No Skye..." I looked at him unsure. "You lying..." He ran a hand down his face and sighed. "We goin through this again?" "Yes we are cause you always up and leave when you say your going to stay. Then you know the phone issue I got with you like wassup?" "Can I go please?" I looked him up and down one more time and moved from out in front of the door. I sighed "Yea."  "We can talk later." He kissed me forehead and left. I watched him drive away then closed the door. I tubred around to see jannah rubbing her stomach shaking her head. I out my hand up. "I dont wanna hear it right now jannah fr." I walked to my room and laid down.