Chapter 31

A Few Days Later

I been at home all day just bored and alone. Andre started going back to work, Jannah is busy with Ky'An, Cory has been working as well, and I don't want to be bothered with Lisa or anyone from work today. I have nothing to do or nowhere to go.

I sighed and looked down from the tv and to my phone. Wondering if I should or should not call Rich. What Cory said to me that day has really been on my mind and I want to know the truth behind it. So I picked up the phone and dialed his number.

Rich:"Hello?"

Me:"Hi Rich."

Rich:"Skye. I ain't heard from you in a while."

Me:"Yea I know."

Rich:"So what you need?"

Me:"Um do you know anything about Lisa Fedison?"

Rich:"Hmmm... Lisa from high school?"

Me:"Yea her."

Rich:"She used to fuck around with Shawn. I know that she was possessive. Why?"

I sighed.

Me:"A friend of mine thinks that she may be the mastermind behind all of this or knows of them."

Rich:"Really? What leads does she have?"

Me:"E-..." I paused at the fact that he said she.

"How do you know my friend is a she?"

Rich:"Just a guess."

Me:"Oh."

Rich:"Now what was you saying?"

Me:"Look I'll call you back later."

I hung up the phone and got up off the couch making my way out the house. I rushed to my car and started it up.

***********

I parked in the same spot as last time and approached the door the same way as before. The door opened and a guy with braids, scars on his face, and was very tall stood before me.

"What you need?" "Helena. She here right?"

He sighed. "No she's ... On vacation." I sighed and rubbed a hand down my face.

"Can I help you though?" "No thank you. When she comes back please tell her that her daughter needs to talk to her."

"Her daughter? No wonder why you so fine." I gave him a disgusted look. "Look are you gonna tell her or not?"

"Yea I'll tell her." I nodded and walked away back to my car.

Jannah's POV

"My mama wants to see him." I looked over at Kamari and frowned. "Seriously?" He nodded his head yes. I sighed. "I don't know Kamari."

"He is her grandson." "And he is MY son." "Oh we back on that "my son" shit again?" "Matter of a fact yes, we are back on that my son shit again because he is my son. Is there a problem with that??"

"Yea, he my some too you can't keep being selfish all the time. I'd like you to claim him as mine."

"You know it gets real hard to do that when still fuckin other bitches." He was silent for a second. "Helloooo!? Oh you can't hear now??"

"What the fuck are you talkin bout?" "Don't play dumb you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about." "No I don't." He said with an attitude.

"Oh you don't know, Kamari?" "No." He said with even more attitude.

I got up off the couch.

"Where you going?" "Sit tight I'll be right back." I went upstairs and got the plastic bag full of open condom wrappers, a photo I took of makeup on the wall, and hair. I walked back downstairs, took Ky'An out his arms, and gave him the bag.

"Whats this?" "Open it." He gave me a blank look. "Open it..." He sighed and shook his head. I laid Ky'An down in his rocker and sat next to Kamari as he opened the bag.

"Whats all this shit?" "This is the shit I found all around your house. Makeup foundation against the walls, ripped open condom wrappers, blonde weave shreddings. Not hair nigga weave." I sat there and glared at him for a while. "You don't want to explain do you?" "Theres nothing to explain except for this is all our shit."

My eyes grew wide. "Do you wanna lie again??"

He sat down the bag and rubbed a hand down his face. "Ok then let's start with the condoms Kamari how about that? Mm? I can't here you!"

"You know them was ours." "Lyin! Out of all the times I've been over here and we had sex I been pregnant. We never used condoms since you lived here Kamari don't play."

"Ok and that don't mean I was cheatin though." "Yes it do." "No it don't." He mumbled. I picked up the picture of makeup up on the wall.

"Now what about this?" I showed him the photo and he frowned. "You took a picture of makeup on my wall???"

"Yes I did cause I been waitin on catchin to ass. This ain't my shit cause I don't wear that cheap rub off shit. One of yo little hoochie girlfriends had this on, not me!"

"Ok! I fucked up... I'm sorry" I side eyed him and shook my head. He tried grabbing me but I stood up.

"Where you goin?" "We are going home." I started packing Ky'An's things in his bag and mine too. "Dont tell me you takin my son." "Duh.... So don't call, don't text, don't nothing. If you wanna fuck other bitches then you don't deserve to see him." He turned around and smacked the wall. "Oh no Ima see my son." "Bullshit!" "You really got me fucked up." "I bet. Goodbye. Again." I walked out and strapped Ky'An in his car seat, set the bags in the backseat next to him and drove back home.

************

Skye's POV

I continued to stir the pot with the food that I was cooking for dinner tonight. When I heard the front door opening I ran in to see Andre. I frowned when I seen him walking in laughing with some chick I didn't know. I cleared my throat loudly.

"Hi baby." He walked over to me and kissed my forehead but I stared at the chicken that was there.

"Hey... Who's this?"

"My friend Eryca from work. Eryca this is Skye." She held out her hand for me to shake but I ignored her.

"Friend??"

"Yea friend what's wrong with that?"

"Shes a female Andre."

"So."

I frowned even harder and glared at him until he looked away.

"I'm sorry I could just leave." I looked at her. "Yes that's a sma-"

"Nah you good, stay." Andre interrupted. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He nodded and we walked into the kitchen.

"Wassup?" "What is wrong with you?" "What?" "You just really brought a female to our house and didn't call me first?"

"It's my house too." "Ok but he should have CALLED." "What's the big deal you actin like I'm fuckin her." "Probably, I don't know that."

"Oh Forreal?" "Yes forreal. Can she leave please?"

"I already promised her dinner." "Dinner!? I ain't feedin that bitch." "Chill." "No I'm not gone chill sh-"

"Sorry to interrupt guys but I have to go. Nice meeting you Skye." I gave her a super fake smile and she left. When I heard the front door close I looked back at Andre.

"Play with me again and it'll be worse." He shook his head and walked out the kitchen.

*********************************

Filler Chapter. Skye in multimedia picture.