Chapter 8

I grabbed my keys put my room and limped to the door. "Skye you got get to the hospital." "No! Here start the car a drive somewhere." "Anywhere?" "Any fuckin where but the damn hospital go!!" I can tell she was hesitant at first but I didn't care I was in so much pain. She started the car and just started driving. "Why is your face bleedin?" she touched her face and saw the blood on her hands. "I was fightin some broad and banged my head against the wall." I shook my head and laid back. "Don't go to sleep Skye whatever you do stay awake." I nodded and sighed sitting back up. After a car right of silence I really wanted to fall asleep and I think it was from all the blood I was loosing. About 15 minutes later we arrived at house. "Who house is this?" "Maries's." "No keep drivin" "But why? We have no were else to go Skye." "Mama said trust no one-" "And look who the fuck got us in this situation. SKYE YOU CANT KEEP THINKIN SHES THERE FOR US BITCHES WAS IN THERE TRYNA CRACK MY FUCKIN SKULL OPEN AND TRYNA KILL YOU WE HAVE TO GET AWAY FROM HER FOREVER IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF ENOUGH THEN BE SMART ABOUT IT!!" I took in as much as I could. "Look if she really cared... you tell me, why did she leave us behind?... Are you comin or not?" I side eyes her then got out the car with out talking. By the time we got to her door we were drenched in rain. Jannah knocked on the door as I leaned on her for balance. She looked at me "You ok?" I nodded. "Imma be ok." Marie finally came to the door. "Oh my god come in hurry up." we walked in and she locked the door behind us. "C'mon my room is back here." she lead us to her room. Jannah spoke to break the silence "We didn't bring anything at all but the car." I looked at her "speaking of the car go hide it in the garage." I looked at Marie. "Can you open it?" "yea sure." they both left the room and that left me alone. I helped myself to fresh towels and a hot shower. I stood in the shower thinking deeply and everything that just went on and it made me even more paranoid and scared. I need a plan for me and my sister, quick.

------------------

Yea I know it's really small. Just a little snippet and it's better than nothing! ☺️