Chapter 6

I knocked on the door waiting for Locc to answer. After a few seconds he came. "Hey Locc." "Wassup Jannah." I smiled and walked in. "Uh uhn this is a mess!" He laughed. "Can you clean it got me then?" I looked at him with disgust. "I just playin." he said in a chuckle. I smiled and watched him sit down. "You just gone stand there?" "No." I walked over and sat at the corner of the bed. "Quit actin all shy and shit." he pulled me into his arms and turned on the tv. "If you tryna be my girl then that shy shit gone come to a cease." I sat up "Who said I was tryna become your girl!?" "Me." I rolled my eyes. "Well maybe I dont." "Yo attitude is so cute." he licked his lips."You a whoooole trip you know that Locc?" "Stop calling my that." "Well what I'm gone call you." "Daddy." he said with a big smile. I punched his chest. "Try fuckin again!" "Ahh that hurt!" "Stop irritating me then!" "Girl shut up and bring yo ass back over here." he pulled me back into his arms and kissed my head. I smiled a little. "Aye what is yo real name though?" "Kamari." "Awn that's cute." I snuggled closer to his chest watching tv.

Skye POV

After talking to Andre really killed my whole vibe for spring break but ima get my money's worth on this room. I slipped on my swimsuit. "What time the pool open?" "8:00. it's 8:11 now." I nodded as I slipped on my flip flops. "You comin?" "Uh yea I'll be down in a bit." I opened the door and we walked out. He walked to his room and I walked down the hall. I couldn't seem to get Lisa out my head Ofcourse I just needed to know but I knew I couldn't do anything. I had no clue where she was or who to call. What I look like calling her abusive parents? She has no other family I know of and the last resort is Shawn but I'm not about to be trusting no crack head.

Andre POV

I walked into the room and saw Jannah and Kamari cuddled up. "Y'all ugly." Jannah rolled her eyes and sat up. "Whatever don't saw 'yall' cause there's no 'us' to begin with." I chuckled. "Where my sister?" "The pool." "Ight I'm out. Deuces" I laughed "Dusty as hell. nah I'm just playin." "Better be." she walked towards the door and Kamari grabbed her arm.

Jannah POV

"Gimmie kiss" he said clenching his jaw. Lord I love aggressiveness. "No you good." he sighed "Ight." he watched me walk out and I went back to my room slipped on my swim suit and went to the pool.

Skye POV

I sat in the jacuzzi chillin. "Hey piglet." "Hey monkey." Jannah got in next to me. "This feel so good man" "I know." we sat there quiet for a while.

"Jannah we need to leave." her head popped up and gave me a glare. I mean at first I wanted to stay but know it's just don't feel right knowing that she's out there possibly dead. "Yea I just can't get over the fact that she can be out there dead and I'm here just chillin." "I know how you feel but what you tryn do?" I thought for a minute. "Let's check out in about a hour and pack up everything. Take everything back home and just cut this spring break short." Jannah sighed and laid her head back down and closed her eyes back.

30 minutes later

I woke up finding myself in the hotel room bed. I stretched and got out bed seeing a few already packed bags. Jannah came in the room to find me awake. "Where was you at?" "Kamari room I left my phone and Andre said to call him when you wake up." I nodded. "I'm guessing Kamari is Klocc?" she nodded and walked into the bathroom. I got and yawned then put on some jeans and a really thin jacket with my nikes. As I waited on Jannah to come out of the bathroom I decided to call Andre. I noticed in had call from my Aunt Denise and text from my mom saying call her when I get the chance. the phone phone rang and Andre picked up

"Sup sleepy head."

"Hey wassup?"

"I heard y'all leavin early?"

"Yea-"

"What about the party tonight at the pool?"

"I didn't even know about that, but I still gotta go."

"Aright I feel you but can you come over for a little bit before y'all leave."

"Ummm ok." I hung up and shoved the phone in my pocket. Making a mental note to call my mama and then Denise when we check out the hotel. Jannah walked out fully dressed and sat on the bed.

"Denise called." "Why?" u shrugged "Haven't called back yet." "Want me to?" "I guess you can." she nodded and I have her my phone and made my way to the bathroom.

Jannah POV

"Hello?"

"Hey Aunty this is Jannah you called?"

"Yea um have you hard from you mother yet?"

"Uh no why?"

"Look there's something going on."

"Like what?"

".... this shouldn't be said over the phone. Are you busy?" I looked around the room.

"Yes I am busy."

"Is there any way you can get out of it?"

"Ok Denis what is so bad you can't tell me over the phone?"

She sighed deeply.

"It's about a little situation that happened with me and your mother well the real reason why we broke apart" I stayed silent waiting for her to continue.

"We made some rough decisions which lead to moor consequences but was soon too lead to even bigger ones."

"Okayyyy and!? Like I don't know y'all whole life story!" I said growing impatient.

"Somebody is after you and your sister." my heart felt like it dropped to my stomach when she said that. "What you mean? Why? Who?"

"They want money and the reason why I asked you have you talked to your mother because her ass flees town leavin y'all behind to take care of her dirty work and this was why I wanted to take y'all away from her the first time cause I knew this day would come." "What the fuck is wrong with her man!?" "Jannah let me speak to Sk-" "Who is it?" "They should remain unnamed right now bu-" "What they want money? Drugs? Revenge? What?" "All that and more." "Like what?" "Death." I shook my head pissed at whatever my mama and aunty did to get me and my sister in this and then leave us behind.

"I'll call you later." "Wa-" I hung up the phone trying to calm my nerves but it didn't work too well. I finished the packing then laid back down trying to process everything. Skye walked out. "Finally... did you spray?" "Shut up nasty." I slightly smiled and turned nye head. "What's wrong?" I heart raced debating on whether I should tell her or not. my insides and brain told me to tell her and that's what urged me to do it. I shook my head slightly "Nothin at all" he looked at me unsure and walked over grabbing the bags and suitcases I did too. Whoever was coming was going to get exactly what the wanted and I was one to get it to them, if that means keeping it from my sister then so be it.

Skye POV

"What did Denise want?" "Just talkin." "Ok well let's go see what the boys doin." She nodded as we walked up to they door.