Chapter 1

J.J.K

A normal day.

*beep beep beep*

My alarm went off at precisely 6:45 in the morning. I hopped out of bed, excited for my first day of senior year.

Finally going to get going to college. No bullies, no drama, the last year of high school should be easy. I thought while deciding an outfit for the day.

I hopped in the shower quickly, got dressed, grabbed my bag, and ran out the door.

"Bye, Mom!" I yelled as I slammed the door behind me. I bounded off the steps leading to the driveway. I was running late and I still had to go pick up my 2 best friends.

I drove until I got to my first stop.

"Jimin! Get your ass out here before I have to come get it myself!" I yelled.

Jimin ran out the door, half a bagel in his mouth, cream cheese on his nose, socks under his arm, and his shoes wedged between his head and shoulder. He looked absolutely ridiculous.

He stumbled into the front seat, dropping one of his shoes on the ground outside. He slammed the door and set his bagel down. He looked at me wondering why I hadn't started driving yet.

"You gonna get that? Or do I?" I looked at him with a sarcastic joking look on my face.

He looked at me, confused, before realizing that he only had one of his shoes in the car. He opened the door, grabbed his shoe, and slammed the door again, blushing.

"That's embarrassing..." he mumbled to himself as he wiped the cream cheese off his nose, blushing even more.

We drove of to our next stop, Hobi's house.

"That was very rude, by the way," Jimin pouted, after he finished putting on his shoes and eating his bagel.

I must've given a puzzled look because he then said...

"When you told me to get my ass out of the house."

"I'm sorry, hyung," I replied half-heartedly as I tried not to giggle.

"You're forgiven!" he exclaimed, and he jumped over to give me a hug.

"Aish! Jiminie! Get off you're gonna make us crash!"

"Sorry..." he mumbled as he retreated back to his seat.

We pulled up to Hobi's house and he was already at the curb waiting for us.

"Why are you guys so late!?!" he exclaimed, while getting in the backseat.

He playfully hit Jimin on the back of the head after getting taking his backpack off and getting his seatbelt on.

"Yah! Hyung, why did you do that?!" he whined as he rubbed the back of his head.

Instead of answering the question, Hobi proceeded to tickle Jimin until he was laughing with tears in his eyes.

"Stop, stop!" Jiminie managed to squeak out between laughing fits. Hobi leaned back in his seat, chuckling, satisfied with himself.

"Your hair is a mess, Jiminie." Hobi laughed after Jimin had wiped the tears out of his eyes.

"It's your fault..." Jimin grumbled, as he pulled down the sun visor and opened the mirror to fix his hair.

"Alright, hyungs. Stop fooling around. We're gonna be late to school," I chuckled.

- - -

We arrived at school right on time, surprisingly. We walked through the doors and separated to go to our lockers, on opposite sides of the building.