Chapter 12

J.J.K

The rest of the weekend had been boring. I hung out with the others and we sat around watching movies, the new couple being lovey, as they were in their sort of ‘honeymoon phase’, and making me jealous. By the time Monday rolled around, we had mostly recovered from the party and the fact that we were royally fucked when we got back to school had just hit us. We were all panicking about what was going to happen with the other boys and what we were going to be faced with because they were angry.

I woke up and turned off my alarm. I rolled over, questioning whether or not I actually was going to go to school today, but I decided against going back to sleep so that I could be there for my friends. I got out of bed and got in a quick shower, combed through my hair just enough so that it didn’t look to crazy, and I quickly threw on a baggy jumper with some skinny jeans. I grabbed my backpack and keys and ran out the door, talking to nobody.

I picked up my friends, as per usual, and drove to school. When we got there, we were making friendly conversation with each other to try and distract from the nerves of confronting our tormentors. We pulled into our usual parking spot near the front of the building. Jin was mid sentence, talking about some new movie that was coming out soon about a romance between two kids with cystic fibrosis (a/n if you know what movie I’m talking about I love you), when he just stopped talking. We all looked at him questioningly only to find him focused on something with his mouth open. We all followed his gaze simultaneously to see the worst thing I have ever laid eyes on…

Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, and Min Yoongi all standing together talking by the school gates. They… teamed up with each other.

“What the fuck have we done…” Jin said. It was obvious how torn up he was if he cussed. (a/n do you prefer the word cuss or curse?)

“Well let’s get this shit over with,” Jimin said, thinking he could get away with cussing since Jin just did, but he was very wrong. He was met with a slap on the back of his head and a yell from Jin saying “LANGUAGE!”

We got out of the car and started walking to the gate. We decided to try and ignore them and maybe they wouldn’t see us. It almost worked. Taehyung grabbed my arm and pulled me back, and I ran into his chest. I turned my head in order to see what was happening to my friends, and I was met with Jin being held against Namjoon’s chest by the latter mentioned, and Jimin standing in between his boyfriend and his hopefully soon-to-be boyfriend, the boyfriend looking like he was ready to dish out a beatdown. Jimin was pleading with him and I heard Yoongi ask if they were a thing before I was pulled closer to Taehyung’s chest and I could no longer focus on what was happening around me.

We were so close together that I could feel his breath on my lips. He stared straight into my eyes and I felt small under his gaze.

“You really thought that you would get away with that little stunt you pulled on Saturday? If you did, you could never have been more wrong, because it’s just going to get worse for you and your little friends from now on. Not just the normal stuff, but the painful stuff too,” he whispered into my ear. Only when he said the painful stuff, I realized he still had a steel tight grip on my arm. I winced as he squeezed tighter, before shoving me to the ground and walking away. I hated to admit it, but I was…

Excited…

And a little turned on but we don’t need to talk about that.

K.T.H

Over the weekend, I met up with the others a few times but otherwise I did basically nothing. I listened to all of Bunny’s songs on repeat and took a LOT of baths. I also did some writing but that was really boring.

Before I knew it, Monday had rolled around and it was time for Namjoon, Yoongi and me to kick our plan into action.

When I got to school, Namjoon and Yoongi were already at the gate and I realized I was a few minutes late. I jumped out of my car and ran to the gate.

“Did they… already get here…?” I said in between breaths.

“No but you better get your shit together because they will be here any second,” Yoongi said. Of course, as always, Min Yoongi’s words came to fruition as they pulled up only seconds after.

I managed to catch my breath right as they came into view. They looked like they were going to try to get past us without us noticing or interacting. As if we were going to let that happen. I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me. He turned his head to see what was happening to his friend, and I was interested in what was going on as well, so I let him. Namjoon was holding Jin to his chest like I was, and Jimin was standing in between Yoongi and who I think is named Hoseok. Yoongi asked Jimin if they were a thing, and I decided that was enough and Jungkook didn’t need to hear anything else. I pulled him closer to my chest.

My heart was beating so fast, and I could only hope Jungkook couldn’t hear it. Our faces were so close together that I could feel his breath on my lips. I stared straight into his eyes. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered,

“You really thought that you would get away with that little stunt you pulled on Saturday? If you did, you could never have been more wrong, because it’s just going to get worse for you and your little friends from now on. Not just the normal stuff, but the painful stuff too.”

I think at that moment I tightened my grip on his arm. He winced and I knew it was getting to be enough. I shoved him to the ground to hold up my bad boy attitude but stop myself from hurting him anymore.

As I walked away, Namjoon and Yoongi took their places next to me and we walked away. I struggled to catch my breath, already feeling guilty for what I promised, and dreading what that promise meant.

Hey Guys!
Word Count: 1123
Sorry I haven't been active but I should be more active soon. Love you all!

-Amy :)<3