Chapter 2

J.J.K

After class, Jin and I ran out of the classroom. We ran so fast, we didn't see who was in front of us, and we ran straight into the one and only Min Yoongi.

"Watch yourselves, pipsqueaks!" he yelled.

"S-sorry," I mumbled, as I turned around, grabbed Jin by the wrist and walked around the corner.

"Who was that?" Jin asked me as he looked back around the corner trying to see the guy we ran into. I pulled him back around the corner before I answered.

"That..." I started, out of breath from running so much, "was Min Yoongi."

"Oh... not what I expected..." Jin said. "Well I'm going to get my lunch from my locker. Bye!"

He turned and walked down the hallway we were standing in. I took a deep breath and walked to the neighboring hallway to go to my locker.

I turned the corner to go to my locker and saw him.

Kim Taehyung. The school's 3rd "bad boy". The cutest in my opinion, and the sweetest. He rarely bullies people and when he does bully people, he doesn't do it for long period of time, like Namjoon. I have a little bit of a crush on him, but it doesn't matter. He would just hate me more, so we are just gonna keep living life like normal.

He was turned around, away from where I was approaching, so he didn't see me approach. I lightly tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped and slowly turned to look at me. His eyes widened for a split second before he went back to his constant, sexy glare.

"I know there is a lot to look at, but you know it's rude to stare," he said, as his mouth grew into a smirk.

I looked down as I started to blush. After a couple of mildly awkward seconds, I regained my composure and looked up at him.

"Y-you're st-standing in front of m-my l-locker," I said with as much courage and strength as I could muster, which clearly wasn't much, considering I stuttered the whole time I was talking to him.

He chuckled, "And? What's the point of this conversation?"

"I n-need my l-lunch." FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK I keep stuttering.

"Fucking sucks for you, doesn't it," he sneered.

I felt tears building in my eyes and I looked back down. Using one hand, he grabbed my chin and lifted my head back up. I whimpered.

"Are you about to cry?" he taunted.

I sniffed my tears and managed to squeak out a small, very quiet no.

He scoffed as he held onto my chin tighter and pulled my face to be only a couple inches away from his face. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and let go of my chin.

"Well, I'm not fucking moving, so you might as well leave," he said and he raised one of his eyebrows.

I lowered my head again and turned around. I headed to the bathroom to clean myself up before heading to the cafeteria.

- -

I thought I was alone in the bathroom, so I just started sobbing. I soon heard the toilet flush. After the quick realization that I wasn't alone, I wiped away the tears and splashed cold water on my face. I grabbed a paper towel and dried my face, right as Min Yoongi walked out of the stall.

"Oh. It's you. Why are you crying so hard?" he sneered.

"I-I'm not," I sniffed.

"Sure sounded like it to me," he mumbled while washing his hands.