Chapter 10

J.J.K

Hobi stood there until he was sure that they were all awake and were not going to kill each other, then he joined us in the car where the rest of us had gone after getting our targets into the room together.

"So we are going to Jiminie's house, right?" Hobi said as he got in the car, putting his arm around Jimin's waist, making Jimin a blushing mess. I smiled at the sight before nodding and telling them to put their seatbelts.

Once we got to Jimin's house, we all quickly unloaded from the car to go into Jimin's house. Jin and Jimin were more eager to get inside, so they practically ran up to the door, whereas Hoseok and I were less eager so we took our time. While Hobi and I were walking together, I took this as an opportunity to talk to him privately.

"You're gonna tell him tonight?" I whispered to Hobi as we walked up the small hill to Jimin's door.

"I was planning on it but I'm scared I don't think I can do it and I don't want to ruin our friendship..." he said.

"Jimin will be okay and you won't ruin your friendship I swear on my whole life."

"How do you promise that much? You would've had to have gotten a straight up confession from him to promise that much," Hobi said, chuckling. I laughed along with him but little did he know.

flashback

I was the night before the party and I got a call from Jimin. I was studying, so I ignored it the first time, but then he called again and again, and I figured I should answer if it was important enough to annoy me about.

(a/n Jungkook in bold, Jimin not)

Yeoboseyo

Annyeong Jungkook. I need help.

I figured that after I got like a thousand calls from you while I was trying to study. (chuckle)

Yeah sorry. Well I'm having crush trouble.

With Yoongi?

Yeah but not only him. I have another crush and I'm not sure how he would react to me confessing to him.

And who is this other person?

...

Jimin it's not like I will tell anyone. I'm not that much of a bitch.

It's Hobi...

Oh really? Okay well were you planning on confessing soon?

Yeah I was planning on confessing tomorrow when we come back to my house after the party.

I think you should do it, Jiminie.

Okay... but I like Yoongi too. I don't know what to do.

Confess to Hobi. He is the better, less bitchy option and if he accepts your confession, you will have an amazing beautiful boyfriend.

Okay Jungkookie. Thank you

Of course Jiminie. Lemme know if you need anything else. Love ya.

Love you too

After the call ended, I couldn't study anymore, because I was too excited to have two of my best friends dating.

flashback ended

We made it inside and we were sitting in Jimin's room. Jimin and Hobi were sitting on Jimin's bed, Jin was sitting on Jimin's desk chair, and I was standing, leaning against his door.