Chapter 11

J.J.K

Jin and I had remained downstairs while the couple had seemingly peacefully talked through what they needed too. We weren't really sure how the conversation ended because we had fallen asleep before they came down. When we woke up the next morning, we weren't immediately met with Jimin and Hobi, so we went on a search. They weren't in the bathroom or the kitchen, so we went to check the bedroom.

What we weren't expected to be met with was two naked ass men laying in bed together, snuggled together. It was an adorable sight, and apparently Jin agreed because he began to let out a squeal but I sensed what was going on early so I dragged him away before he could make enough noise to wake the sleeping, what I could only assume, couple. After promising him that we could make some breakfast for them and that I would call him eomma for the next 3 months, he reluctantly left the room with me.

We went to the kitchen and Jin started his thing. I can cook pretty well, but when Jin is in the zone, you don't want to fuck with his process.

Jin made a simple breakfast (note the sarcasm) of eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, fruit salad, matcha green tea lattes, milk tea with boba, and fresh squeezed orange juice. By the time he had finished cleaning up, Jimin and Hobi had woken up. They had both put on a simple pair of sweatpants, and Hobi left the room. Hobi came to the kitchen and sat down.

"Jimin is in that bathroom. He will be down in a few minutes," Hobi said, only partially there, sighing happily. I just nodded in response as Jin set a plate full of food in front of him. He didn't even notice the plate until Jin hit in in the back of the head with his spatula.

"Aish!" exclaimed Hobi, rubbing the spot that was hit.

"Leave your little fuckland you shared with Jimin last night and eat your damn food," Jin said in the most motherly tone I have heard from him.

About 10 minutes later, Jimin walked, or rather limped, out of the bedroom and down the stairs. He saw Jin and me and knew immediately what we were thinking. I went to say something but I was cut off by Jimin.

"Don't say anything you little bitch."

Jin and I both muffled chuckles as Jimin sat down next to Hobi. His ass hit the chair and he winced, before leaning on Hobi's shoulder. Jin put food down in front of him and he immediately started eating, forgetting about his previous pain unless he moved around too much.

"So are you guys an official couple or...." I said, trailing off towards the end.

"Yeah we are. I asked Hobi if he was okay being with me even if I both liked another person in addition to him and that I was going to be sexually harassed all the time. He said it was fine, and he also said that maybe he could grow to like Yoongi like I do too. He really is the best boyfriend ever," Jimin said with a dreamy sigh.

"So like a threesome, but in a relationship," Jin asked, baffled at the concept.

"Yeah. I googled it when I realized I had a crush on both of them and it is called polyamory. It's where there is multiple people in a relationship," Jimin responded, getting more and more excited being able to share his knowledge. Hobi just chuckled lightly at his adorable boyfriend's behavior before taking another sip of his milk tea.

I looked at them in admiration, wishing I could have that.

If only Tae liked me like that... I thought as I sipped on my matcha latte and zone off into space, offering my opinions into the conversation occasionally, but mostly thinking about what a real relationship with Taehyung would be like.

K.T.H

When I woke up the next night, the other 2 were still asleep. I stood up, remembering what we all talked about last night. I went to leave the room until I remembered that the door was locked, so instead I just kicked Namjoon and Yoongi to wake them up. They woke up with a groan.

"You guys remember what we talked about last night?" I asked when they both sat up.

"Good morning to you too, sunshine. Yeah I remember. Do you remember, Yoongi?" Namjoon groaned, not wanting to be awake yet.

"Unfortunately, yes," he responded, laying back down and trying to go back to sleep. I wasn't going to let him because we needed to talk about what was next, so I kicked him again.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" Yoongi yelled as he sat up again.

"So are we all gonna team up or some shit to get our crushes? Cuz that sounds like a plan to me," I said, not showing any emotion on the outside, but my insides were begging for them to agree because I wasn't sure how much longer I could live without Jungkook.

"Sure," said both Namjoon and Yoongi in sync.

"Meet me in front of the school on Monday so we can show everyone we are a group and not to fuck with any of us okay?" I asked. They just nodded. I walked over to the door to try and find a way out. I reached up on the top of the door frame to see if there was a spare key, and fortunately there was.

I guess we were just to drunk and exhausted and pissed to look for something. Whatever, I thought as I unlocked the door and left the room, leaving the others there.

I walked out of the house, only to realize I didn't bring my car. I walked last night, for some only god knows reason. I started the painfully cold walk back to my house, which thankfully was only a few blocks away.

When I arrived at home, my mom was already gone and there was a plate of eggs, bacon, and a cup of orange juice sitting on the counter. I reheated the food and sat down. After eating, I took some pain meds for the slight headache I had developed and then decided I was going to get in the shower.

I really, really do hope that I get into a relationship with that kid. I really think I love him, I thought as I stepped into the hot shower.

Hey Author Speaking!

Word Count: 1065

Kinda a short chapter for me I guess, but at least the plot is FINALLY going somewhere. Not spell checked. I'm trying to update as much as I can while I still have the time and motivation. Soon enough I will get a new computer that is smaller and doesn't have to be plugged in to turn on and then it will be easier for me to write in other places. 

Okay I'll shut up now. Love you all!

-Amy:)<3