Chapter 17

I'm sorry guys please don't hate me I cried writing this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J.J.K

The morning classes were over and it was time for lunch. My class got released early, so I grabbed my lunch from my locker and walked into the bathroom so when Taehyung was released from class I could spend all possible time with him.

I used the restroom and walked to the sink. As I washed my hands, I hummed a Troye
Sivan song, Animal. I was so immersed in the song, I didn't realize someone walked into the bathroom until I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Assuming it was my boyfriend, I relaxed, until the air vents turned on and I smelled the person's cologne.

This wasn't my boyfriend. I didn't know who this was.

I shoved the person's arms off of my waist and spun around to see them. I was met with a smirking Lee Seunghyun. (A/N THROWING SHADE HERE GUYS)

"What the hell are you doing?!?" I yelled.

"Why don't we have some fun, baby. You know you want me," he said, walking towards me.

I was against the sink due to the fact that I had just been washing my hands. I looked around for a way to get away from him.

He continued walking towards me until I couldn't back up anymore. He reached down and grabbed my thighs, never breaking eye contact, and hoisted me up onto the countertop. I was struggling and fighting, trying to get away.

"Help! Someone help me! Anyone ple-" I was yelling, but I was cut off when Seunghyun clapped his hand over my mouth.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, pretty. You'll just make it worse for yourself," he whispered, so close to my ear that I could feel his hot, disgusting breath.

He removed his hand from my mouth, trusting me not to yell and scream again, which I didn't out of sheer fear that I would be seriously hurt.

He looked at me, eyes full of an emotion I had only ever seen in Taehyung after we make out.

I didn't expect it, but he crashed his lips onto mine. They were chapped and thin, nothing like my boyfriend's moist, plump ones. I didn't kiss back.

He removed his lips from mine, only to travel down my jaw and neck, placing kisses down my neck, sucking lightly from time to time to form hickeys. I didn't moan once. It didn't feel good.

He grabbed my thighs and picked me up off the counter. I think he expected me to wrap my legs around his waist to help him so he didn't drop me, but I didn't, like I ever would even think about it. He moved his hands to my ass and walked me into the biggest stall, closing and locking the door behind him. He slammed me against the door and I screamed in pain, and not the good kind.

He started to move down my neck creating more and more hickeys, before moving back up and kissing my lips. I had tears running down my face but I was to scared to do anything.

He grabbed my shirt and tore it to get to my chest and continued making marks and kissing down my chest, all the way down and then put hickeys on every inch of my exposed v-line. He moved back and kissed me again, unbuttoning my pants.

I grabbed his hands while he was trying to unbutton my pants and started trying to pull them away. Surprisingly enough, he moved his hands. I opened my eyes just in time to see one of his hands coming down and slapping me straight across my face. I let go of my zipper to reach up to my cheek where he hit me. I looked at him, shocked with even more tears in my eyes. He just smirked before moving his hands back down to my pants.