Chapter 26

J.J.K

15 years later

"Dad! Mom! Jonghyun wants to hang out!" Jaehyung yelled as he walked down stairs.

"I'm okay with it as long as Dad is okay with it and so are Hobi, Jimin, and Yoongi," I said.

"Where's Dad?" Jaehyung asked as he gave me a hug and placed his phone in his back pocket.

"He's working in his office. You can go ask him just don't be loud I don't want to deal with him grumpy today," I chuckled, lightly shoving our 14 year old son towards Taehyung's office.

After a little bit of muffled conversation, Jaehyung came out and yelled 'thank you' as he ran upstairs. Shortly after, Taehyung emerged from his office, walking up to me and kissing me before wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I placed my paintbrush to the side and turned around in his arms.

"Hi," I said, pecking his nose.

"Hi," he said breathily before capturing my lips in a gentle yet passionate kiss.

"I'm really horny," he whispered into my ear.

"So am I but we have to wait until Jaehyung is gone," I said, pushing him backwards onto the couch and turning back around to finish the final painting for my gallery opening next week.

Not 10 minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I looked behind me to see if Taehyung would get it only to see that he'd fallen asleep. I chuckled and wiped my paint covered hands on my apron, kicking Taehyung in the shin to wake him up, and then walked to open the front door.

"Kookie~" Jimin yelled as he jumped on me. Out of my two best friends in the relationship, Jimin bottomed to Hoseok, but Yoongi definitely bottomed to both of them.

Jimin didn't way too much so I was able to hold him without falling. He jumped down and I was pulled into another tight hug with Hobi. I saw Yoongi and pulled him into a gentle hug.

After the hug fest with my friends who I hadn't seen in a few months, Jaehyung came running downstairs with a bag of what I assumed was clothes to stay the night. He dropped it and jumped into Jonghyun's arms, wrapping his legs around his waist and burying his face in the crook of his neck. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Jaehyung's waist and pulled him close. They were acting as if they hadn't seen each other in months when actually saw each other three days ago.

They stood like that until they realized they weren't alone. Jonghyun put Jaehyung back on the ground and wrapped his arm around Jaehyung's waist, pulling him close as they stood to face us.

Jonghyun was Hobi, Jimin, and Yoongi's adopted son. He was a year older than Jaehyung but they got along really well. They have basically been hanging out since they were babies, considering Jonghyun was adopted 5 months before Jaehyung was born.

"Okay, Jaehyung. Behave okay? Be polite," I said, pulling him away from Jonghyun long enough to hug him and peck his head. Taehyung pulled him into a quick hug before letting go.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad! See you guys tomorrow!" Jaehyung yelled, walking out of the house, Jonghyun at his side.

"I honestly think they're crushing on each other," Jimin whispered with a giggle before all three men gave us hugs and followed the two teenagers out the door.

Once they left, Taehyung walked to the door and locked it. He walked back over to me and picked me up bridal style. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He threw me on the bed and climbed to hover over me. He leaned down and captured my lips in a rough, passionate kiss before climbing down and beginning to strip, ordering me to do the same.

Once we were both fully naked, he leaned down again to kiss me, causing our members to rub against each other and me to let a quiet moan into his mouth.

He flipped me over and rubbed my ass before spanking it roughly. I moaned loudly and shoved my face in the pillow I was grabbing onto.

"Nuh uh. We don't get to do this very often anymore. I want to hear your pretty sounds," Taehyung rasped, grabbing the pillow from my grasp. He spanked me again, harder this time, causing my whole body to jerk forwards. He spread my cheeks apart and leaned down, kissing my hole and then shoving his tongue into it once.

He leaned back and looked at me before rubbing one finger against my hole and then sinking it all the way into me, causing me to be able to feel his wedding ring pressed against my ass. He started thrusting one finger at a ridiculously slow pace, obviously teasing me since I could take two fingers immediately. As if he read my mind, he shoved another finger in me, moving slowly still. He started curling his two fingers before suddenly adding a third finger and curling them all, hitting my prostate dead on, causing me to let out a long, loud moan.

He pulled his fingers out of me and without warning, shoved his own dick deep into me. I screamed in pleasure as he roughly pounded in and out of me, giving me no time to adjust to his size.

I felt drool leaking from my mouth as I let out incoherent babbles of pleasure. He started pounding my prostate before pulling my waist close and rubbing against my sensitive spot.

"Ah~ ah~ I-I'm gonna come," I moaned breathily.

"Me too. Come for me, baby," Taehyung said continuing to rub against my prostate. I came immediately at his words, letting out a breathy scream as I collapsed. He started roughly thrusting in and out of me again, causing me to whimper from oversensitivity. He came deep inside me once again, collapsing on top of me, still buried deep inside me.

We didn't worry about getting pregnant again since it was so rare, but even if we did, we wouldn't really mind. There was no chance of us splitting up ever, and we loved Jaehyung with all of our hearts. Honestly, things couldn't be better.

------------------------------------

Taehyung woke up first the next morning and I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I limped into the kitchen, smiling at him and sitting at the table. He placed a plate full of bacon and strawberry-covered pancakes in front of me.

We gobbled them down, occasionally making small talk, but mostly just snarfing the delicious food in a comfortable silence.

We both got ready, showering and burning candles to get rid of the smell of sex.

When Jaehyung got home, we welcomed him in.

"Mom, Dad, can we talk?" Jaehyung said seriously after he had unpacked from his sleepover.

"Of course sweetie. What's up?" I said, pulling him and Taehyung to sit on the couch, Jaehyung sitting in the middle of us.

Let's just say, what he said, was not something I expected for a few more years, at least.

Hey Author Speaking!

Word Count: 1136

That was the last official chapter of the book! There will be a bonus chapter published soon explaining what Jaehyung told his parents, but you don't have to read it. Thank you all so much for reading this book! It was my first fanfiction and I feel like it was pretty trash but you guys seemed to like it so thank you! Thank you for sticking with my infrequent updates and being patient when I was going through drama and couldn't update. I love you all so much! I hope that even after this book, you'll read my new fanfic that I'm supposed to be co-writing. It's called Good Boy, and I'd love if you guys read it when I started publishing in it (gotta throw in that self promo). Thank you guys so much again! Love you all! Stay tuned for the bonus chapter!

-Amy :)<3