Chapter 19

J.J.K

“Baby you aren’t disgusting. You are so strong and loved. I love you so much. Can I show you how much I love you, baby boy?” Taehyung asked, pulling me onto his lap, eyes clouded with love and lust. He pulled me in for a kiss. It was gentle but still full of love and passion.

I just nodded and he kissed me again, stronger this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kiss became more heated as he grabbed my waist to keep me still. I felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, but I was feeling feisty so I kept my mouth glued shut. He harshly squeezed my waist tight enough to leave marks the next day, causing me to let out a breathy moan. He took advantage of the situation and stuck his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch.

We had made out before, so the act was nothing new. What was new was the circumstances and the meaning behind it. It was leading to something different. Just the thought of what this was leading to, the love we were going to show and boundary we were going to pass, left me breathless.

He pulled away and we rested our foreheads together, eyes shut, listening to each other’s deep breathing. Once we had sort of caught our breath, I pulled on the hem of his shirt, hoping he got the hint. He did.

Once his shirt was off, my breath hitched in my throat. His body was perfect. It wasn’t the stereotyped perfect male body, with chiseled abs and big, defined muscles, but it was perfect to me. He had abs, but they only had a little definition. His arms were strong and you could see the muscles, but he didn’t have them so ripped that they were like rocks. He was perfect.

I reached my hand out and touched his defined collarbone, trailing my hand down his chest, down to his abs, and all the way until my hand was on his belt. I looked back up from his body to see him smirking at me. We made eye contact and he roughly pulled me to kiss him from my neck.

It was a short kiss before he moved his head to the crook of my neck. He inhaled deeply before he stuck his tongue out, licking a spot on my neck before sucking.

“Ah- Taehyung, please. M- ah- more,” I moaned.

“What did you call me?” he asked, pulling away. His eyes were dark with lust.

“Taehyung. You got a problem,” I replied, wanting to see how far he would take this.

“It’s daddy to you tonight, baby,” he replied, voice thick with lust. “I’m gonna punish you so hard you won’t be able to walk for days.”

I moaned, his words going straight to my dick. I started rolling my hips desperate for some friction. I was only able to get a little friction before his hands grabbed my hips tightly, causing my to stop moving and moan at the pain caused by his grip.

“No way, baby. I’m in control.”

He told me to get up and strip for him. I did as I was told and sat back down on the bed, where Taehyung had been sitting since he got up.

“Do you have any toys, baby?” Taehyung asks. My cheeks heat up as I nod and point to the closet.

“Close your eyes.” I did what I was told.

(A/N this is about to get really fucking kinky fair warning)

I don’t know how long I was kneeling there, hearing Taehyung digging through my toys. I felt the bed dip next to me. Taehyung placed his hand on my abs, trailing his hand up over my chest and onto my arm. He ran his hand down my arm, grabbing it once he got to the bottom. He pushed my arm over my head with one hand and used the other hand to grab the other arm and help them both above my head with one hand. He reached behind him and pulled up handcuffs. He handcuffed me to the headboard with my arms over my head, locking the cuffs onto my wrists so tight that I could tell I was going to have bruises.